Aaron Brooks leaves Rockets bench during 4th quarter

Dash

They had to adjust again with less than seven minutes left when Adelman went back to his starters. That sent Brooks, who had been finishing games, off the floor to begin icing early, though Adelman indicated that he was not hurt.Asked where Brooks had gone, Adelman indicated said, “I don’t know. I don’t know. You’d have to ask him.”His starters, however, responded. Martin, who led the Rockets with 31 points, making all 15 of his free throws to move to 41 of 41 against Memphis this season, immediately drained a 3-pointer to tie the game and with 2 ½ minutes left, his turnaround fadeaway jumper put the Rockets in front, 86-85.

Aaron's trade value has to be at an all time low now. I wish we shipped him out in the summer when his value was high...

Well now we have a problem.

Jonathan_Feigen Jonathan Feigen

Aaron Brooks suspended for Monday's game in Denver for walking out in fourth quarter Saturday. #hounews

.... I really hope this doesn't get ugly but it doesn't look good. I can understand AB's frustrations he's got quite the temper but walking out is inexcusable.

Well now we have a problem.

.... I really hope this doesn't get ugly but it doesn't look good. I can understand AB's frustrations he's got quite the temper but walking out is inexcusable.

A suspension should be expected but its so weird to see the Rockets' once golden boy fall down the ranks like this. Brooks' frustrations come from his terrible play and backup role but never did I expect him to ever walk out on the team. This childish attitude almost makes Battier's selection of Aaron as co-captain laughable.

I still think he is quite valuable trade wise, and we can get a solid piece for him if traded to the right team.

Wishful thinking, Aaron's trade value is in the pooper. He has almost none at this point considering how he holds one of the NBA's worst shooting percentages, still plays poor defense and just this past incident will almost certainly come up in trade talks and only lower his value.

At this point I would settle for a late first round pick or an average backup point guard to replace Brooks. I think the Minnesota Timberwolves are a likely target, they expressed interest in him a few weeks when Aaron was still struggling, but discussions went nowhere as Morey wanted more than what they were offering. Now that Brooks' value is much lower and the fact that Morey almost has no choice but to trade him, I think discussions could begin to make some movement. I would happy if we could come out with the Jazz's first round pick this year (Wolves own it) or Johnny Flynn, who the Wolves were offering the last known time they phoned Morey. Flynn was the 6th pick a few years ago, had a decent rookie but struggled this season due to an ankle injury much Brooks. A swap of Flynn and Brooks makes the most sense IMO.