why is everyone ignoring Portland/Aldridge?

If Portland was healthy, with Roy, Camby, Oden, Pendergraph (who got cut due to injury), we'd be much higher than the 8th seed. The fact that we're still the 8th seed with our 3 time all-star out, 2 defensive anchors out, is pretty amazing. We're 1-1 against the Spurs (each team won at home) and we always play the Spurs well at the Rose Garden. If healthy, I think we could take the Spurs in 7 games.

• Like 1

If Portland was healthy, with Roy, Camby, Oden, Pendergraph (who got cut due to injury), we'd be much higher than the 8th seed. The fact that we're still the 8th seed with our 3 time all-star out, 2 defensive anchors out, is pretty amazing. We're 1-1 against the Spurs (each team won at home) and we always play the Spurs well at the Rose Garden. If healthy, I think we could take the Spurs in 7 games.

Agreed, I think you guys could take SA in 7 even without Oden. Camby at full health is a demon.

• 4 weeks later...

It's because they are in the north west, nobody cares about north west sports :)

first of all, northwest is one word. secondly, you're dead wrong. the Blazers have the most hardcore fans in the NBA besides the Bulls. they're top two in attendance this year and they've been top five for a long time. having been to the Rose Garden a couple times, I can safely say they have a very strong following. that place gets loud as hell. I've never been to a Seahawks game, but I heard they have a really hardcore fanbase as well. I know the M's do well for themselves also.

first of all, northwest is one word. secondly, you're dead wrong. the Blazers have the most hardcore fans in the NBA besides the Bulls. they're top two in attendance this year and they've been top five for a long time. having been to the Rose Garden a couple times, I can safely say they have a very strong following. that place gets loud as hell. I've never been to a Seahawks game, but I heard they have a really hardcore fanbase as well. I know the M's do well for themselves also.

Oh definitely. The Rose Garden is probably one of the loudest arenas in the entire league.

• Like 1