2011 Grammy Awards

htown11

John Mayer better win something....or do something

Did anyone see during that BOB and Bruno Mars performance that they pretty much forced BOB into playing guitar and he had no idea what he was doing?

Also, Lady Gaga is so weird.....I wonder if thats an act or if she really is that strange.

No lie, I've never heard of Lady Anta-whatever or this song until right now :lol:

Where;s Kanye when you need him?

you never heard that song? it's actually pretty good.

anyway, the drake-rihanna performance was pretty good since rihanna is hot and drake's verse went well with the track. but other than that the entire grammy's sucked.

Justin Bieber won't be irrelevant in a few years because he's talented.

Muse is [expletive]ing incredible, SMH at anyone disrespecting their greatness.

Whoever asked if Gaga is this weird IRL... I listened to a woman who specializes in Lady Gaga or something (really weird, I know) on NPR, they had a full interview with this lady... She said that Gaga was a normal chick in high school, not really that good looking, etc. But she's really smart, and created a brand (very similar to Madonna's) that would go over and appeal to the masses. She's weird, and she does it on purpose so that she's news... And now she tries to stay 'in character' 24/7 so that her brand is maintained. If you look, she dresses up as a sort of reflection of whoever is interviewing her. Check out her outfit during the Larry King interview, lol.

Sorry for the Gaga rant, I thought the interview was really interesting. This [expletive] teaches a Lady Gaga course at a college, can you imagine getting credits for that??

Justin Bieber won't be irrelevant in a few years because he's talented.

Muse is [expletive]ing incredible, SMH at anyone disrespecting their greatness.

Whoever asked if Gaga is this weird IRL... I listened to a woman who specializes in Lady Gaga or something (really weird, I know) on NPR, they had a full interview with this lady... She said that Gaga was a normal chick in high school, not really that good looking, etc. But she's really smart, and created a brand (very similar to Madonna's) that would go over and appeal to the masses. She's weird, and she does it on purpose so that she's news... And now she tries to stay 'in character' 24/7 so that her brand is maintained. If you look, she dresses up as a sort of reflection of whoever is interviewing her. Check out her outfit during the Larry King interview, lol.

Sorry for the Gaga rant, I thought the interview was really interesting. This [expletive] teaches a Lady Gaga course at a college, can you imagine getting credits for that??

I agree with you muse is my favorite band of all time. I love them so much. I went to their concert this year in la, it was simply amazing. Matt Bellamy vocals are one of the best I've ever heard, and hes one of the best guitarist of this gen.