Ronaldo's Last Game

Sħãlïq™

Ronaldo's Last Game  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“My body aches. In my head I want to continue, but this body can’t take much more”

Ronaldo’s career:

Cruzeiro: Apps 14 Goals: 12

PSV: Apps 46 Goals: 42

Barcelona: Apps: 37 Goals: 34

Inter Milan: Apps: 68 Goals: 49

Real Madrid: Apps: 127 Goals: 83

AC Milan: Apps 20 Goals: 9

Corinthians: Apps 31 Goals: 18

Brazil: 97 Goals: 62.

Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima - The greatest of all time (IMO). Officially Retired. I'm HEARTBROKEN, my fav soccer player of all time

Edited by Clutch

A legendary player whose career could of been even stronger if he would of taken better care of himself and avoided injuries.

Spot on man.

He was the greatest player of the past generation. If he had stayed healthy, he probably would have won 3 World Cups. Here some info on his remarkable career:

Honors

Goals

Career: 420 on 620 appearances

National team: 62 on 97 appearances

National team

FIFA World Cup: 1994, 2002

Copa América: 1997, 1999

FIFA Confederations Cup: 1997

Individual

FIFA World Player of the Year: 1996, 1997, 2002

FIFA World Cup: All-Time Leading Scorer (15 goals)

Clubs

Cruzeiro, PSV, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, Corinthians

Best player of all time? lulz. Cristiano Ronaldo shouldn't have the same name as him? lulz

Yes, best player of all time. World Cup top scorer of all-time, France Football Magazine chose him to the starting eleven of all-time, 2x Ballon D'or award, 3x FIFA World Player of the Year, 1x Golden Foot Award, tons and tons of MVP awards from different cups and tournaments, Serie A Player of the Decade: 1997–2007, Goal.com: Player of a decade winner 2000–2010, a career total of 420 goals scored in 620 matches.....

klose didnt surpass it..trust me..i remember..i was so happy about it on facebook lol

btw

i KNEW him gettin fat all the time had to do with something else, cuz the man trained too hard for him to just be fat from partying and [expletive]..thank god he explained it finally in the interview

Edited by Clutch

Yeah you are right, my mistake. I remember him surpassing Pele though which made me mad, but I hope Ronaldo's record sticks.

• 3 months later...

For a split second I was thinking that this was Christiano Ronaldo lol. But then I remembered the Brazilian Ronaldo, and read the description of the thread.

I use to follow soccer a little bit, lately I haven't really but Ronaldo was one of those players I really looked up to and tried to model my game after when I was playing soccer.