Chris Bosh or Blake Griffin

Legacy

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bosh for now, but Blake in the future.

Bosh is a better defender, better shooter, and is a better shot blocker.

Blake will be better in the future though once he develops a decent jump shot.

Its Bosh right now. However, it will be Griffin soon enough.

Lol @ using stats to prove anything in this debate considering Bosh is playing with 2 of the 3 best players in the NBA and Griffin is a scorer on a horrible team.

Bosh has a better mid-range game, is a career 20/10 guy and plays much better defense than Griffin.

Bosh has proven he's a premier big man for 8 years. Give him some credit even though he's a constant punching bag when it comes to the Heat. Griffin will have his time soon enough.

Griffin, Griffin, Griffin

More volume, more efficient, more dominant.

Better rebounder, more explosive, bigger upside.

Not a fake toughguy, not in the East, not on the Heat.

I can probably come up with more groups of threes, but this will do :lol:

Here's one for Blake..

Doesn't play defense, can't hit free throws, his team sucks.

Doesn't play defense, can't hit free throws, his team sucks.

Scores in more volume, scores with better efficiency takes care of free throws (lmao free throws was your ace in the hole).

The rest takes care of defense. Let's not pretend Bosh is some stud defender, lol.

His team sucks, but so did Bosh's in Toronto. Blake hasn't had the ability to [expletive] out and play third fiddle in a massive ring hunt yet.

:D

Scores in more volume, scores with better efficiency takes care of free throws (lmao free throws was your ace in the hole).

The rest takes care of defense. Let's not pretend Bosh is some stud defender, lol.

His team sucks, but so did Bosh's in Toronto. Blake hasn't had the ability to [expletive] out and play third fiddle in a massive ring hunt yet.

:D

He's a 61% FT shooter, you can't defend that in any way. I don't care how efficient he is.

Bosh isn't a stud defender, but hes still a much better defensive player than Griffin is. How can you overlook his lack of defensive ability just because he's a great scorer?

Since when is making the best career choice for you to win a ring considered [expletive]ing out? I'm sure you'd say he [expletive]ed out had he gone to NY right?

Edited by Flash

He's a 61% FT shooter, you can't defend that in any way. I don't care how efficient he is.

I know you don't care how efficient he is, it favors your boy. Griffin is, overall, the more efficient offensive player. Noting free throws shows that you admit Griffin is the better player on the offensive end. Shaq was a pretty horrendous free throw shooter, would you say a lesser player in all other categories is superior because he's better at free throw shooting and/or inherited better teammates?

Bosh isn't a stud defender, but hes still a much better defensive player than Griffin is. How can you overlook his lack of defensive ability just because he's a great scorer?

He's as much of a better defender as Blake is a more efficient scorer.

Since when is making the best career choice for you to win a ring considered [expletive]ing out? I'm sure you'd say he [expletive]ed out had he gone to NY right?

If he went to NY, Amar'e wouldn't have (thank God that didn't happen, btw). So no, he wouldn't have been joining two established stars... Which is my take on [expletive]ing out.

Regardless, my point was that Bosh's Toronto teams were atrocious too, you can't blame a rookie for the squad he's placed on. He's made them a whole hell of a lot better, I'm not sure you can disagree with that. Saying that a rookie playing on a bad team is a main detractor is cute.

Griffin is more than just a highlight film. He's just a more complete player than Bosh is. His game has a lot of Chris Webber and Shawn Kemp in it, both of which I'd take over a prime Bosh. Griffin is the best of both worlds. Not to rip on Bosh or anything, he's still a good player, but Griffin is edging closer and closer to that superstar category. It's only a matter of time.

Blake is clearly the better rebounder despite playing next to a very good rebounding center in DeAndre Jordan. Blake also is the superior passer, beyond statistics, anyone who watches both know it's an easy call to make. Neither are great defenders, Bosh is extremely soft and Blake lacks fundamentals and experience at this point. In Blake's case, he has the potential to be a better defender, but in Bosh, he was then what he is now. He'll block a shot every now and then, but he's generally a soft and easy player for most to take an advantage of. Blake has the strength and athleticism to improve in that regard.

Griffin is the better player.

Defense they're both terrible on offense it's Bosh since he has a smooth jump shot and more offensive moves in his arsenal as for the rebounds and points, BG but you can't say him just because of stats. Especially since Bosh plays with 2 other future HOF

Defense they're both terrible on offense it's Bosh since he has a smooth jump shot and more offensive moves in his arsenal as for the rebounds and points, BG but you can't say him just because of stats. Especially since Bosh plays with 2 other future HOF

I didn't realize you could make it to the HOF without rings...