2/14 Raw Thread - THE ROCK HAS RETURNED!

Only thing that was missing was Jim Ross and Jerry the king Lawler announcing to make this comback truly amazing.

It didn't really need any commentary, the moment made itself.

honestly the best way I could have imagined Rock coming out would have been completely unannounced in the middle of a CM Punk or Miz promo (save the crowd) with JR calling it (BY GAWD THE ROCK IS BACK THE ROCK IS BACK). The way they did it was good too, I think knowing that there was a guest host coming helped the pop Rock got.

I don't mind Michael Cole, but special moments just aren't the same anymore without Ross calling it, he really managed to make the moments feel real.

honestly the best way I could have imagined Rock coming out would have been completely unannounced in the middle of a CM Punk or Miz promo (save the crowd) with JR calling it (BY GAWD THE ROCK IS BACK THE ROCK IS BACK). The way they did it was good too, I think knowing that there was a guest host coming helped the pop Rock got.

I don't mind Michael Cole, but special moments just aren't the same anymore without Ross calling it, he really managed to make the moments feel real.

hahah, thats what I'm saying, Ross's OH MY GAWD? WHAAAT?? WHAAT? were amazing. And Lawler's always had some hilarious lines with Rock on themic. check Rock's Toronto heel promo for example (Rock's greatest IMO).