NBA2K10 Draft Combine

http://www.pastapadre.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/2k10draftcombine2.jpg

* Building custom players by working with a mentor, the 2K Insider, and increasing their NBA stock through a variety of challenging basketball drills and 5-on-5 games.

* Over 300 different signature customizations, including player-specific shooting animations, dunk and dribble packages and more to allow each created player to have his own unique personal style.

* Ability to strengthen all parts of the created player’s game with a variety of drills, such as shooting, post offense and defense, attacking the basket, dribbling, challenging shots, boxing out for rebounds and more to progress through the NBA Draft Combine.

* Organized games that will allow players to gain valuable skill points and offer a variety of specific in-game objectives that will need to be accomplished in order to gain them. At the end of each game, a full analysis will be available for gamers to review their player’s performance and strategize their further improvement.

* All players created in NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will wear a special patch on their uniform throughout the rest of that player’s career to denote that they have completed the NBA Draft Combine.

* Online leaderboards to track the highest ranking custom built players, and where a player stacks up against the competition.

* Opportunity to unlock special achievements on Xbox 360 and trophies for PLAYSTATION 3 system.

* Fans can take their custom built players from NBA 2K10: Draft Combine and use them in the all-new My Player career mode in NBA 2K10 launching this fall, allowing them to continue their journey of becoming an NBA legend.

http://www.pastapadre.com/9699/more-on-nba-2k10-draft-combine

Looks awesome.

Idk, doesnt seem as cool as be a pro mode. Idk, maybe its just me.

I thought it was the "Be a Pro" mode but it's just the pre-thing. You pay five bucks before the game comes out and you do everything it says then when the game comes out, your player is ready to be drafted. Least I think that's what it is.

Yeah it's a 5 dollar downloadable extra. Kind of a cheap scam by 2k to snag some extra moneys from its buyers, but there's no doubting that the majority of people who buy NBA 2k10 will download this Draft Combine extra.

I don't see it mentioned anywhere if it'll be on the Wii version too, but they could (I mean there's an online store for the Wii, why not?).

Hopefully it's just being overlooked by reporters since it's the first year the Wii has a 2K bball game.