Deron UnHappy With Trade

MainEv3nt

Deron Williams was traded to the Nets on Wednesday, in a package that sent Derrick Favors, Devin Harris and two first round picks to Utah.

Williams is reportedly unhappy with the trade, according to reporting from the Salt Lake Tribune.

The trade came together very quickly and Williams was completely shocked to hear about it.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211315/Deron_Unhappy_With_Trade_To_Nets#ixzz1EoC8AJUO

I'd be upset if I was traded to NJ

Why? You're going to Brooklyn in a year and you have an owner and a front office that has shown that they are eager to win right now. This was a bold move by them and I think its going to pay off for them big time.

Not to mention once he starts hanging out with Jay Z, he'll love it.

This was a bold move by them and I think its going to pay off for them big time.

it's going to bite them in the ass. he'll leave next summer. there's no way he's gonna stick around and wait for King to build a contender when he could just cross the river and join the Knicks. we've already got two superstars. New Jersey wouldn't have half the supporting cast. I love Prokhorov - this just brings Deron one step closer to the Knicks.

it's going to bite them in the ass. he'll leave next summer. there's no way he's gonna stick around and wait for King to build a contender when he could just cross the river and join the Knicks. we've already got two superstars. New Jersey wouldn't have half the supporting cast. I love Prokhorov - this just brings Deron one step closer to the Knicks.

What don't you understand about the fact that the Knicks can't afford either point guard they want, even under the CBA we have now. Get it through your head, you aren't getting either one unless NO trades CP3 there which they can do better.

• Like 2

Hahaha. Please. The Nets gave up less and still got a better player than Melo.

What don't you understand about the fact that the Knicks can't afford either point guard they want, even under the CBA we have now. Get it through your head, you aren't getting either one unless NO trades CP3 there which they can do better.

This is true, the Knicks just don't have the money to get Paul or Williams.

The Knicks paid for a name, the Nets paid less for a more complete player

yeah guys, you're totally right. they traded the future of their franchise, their starting pg, and multiple picks for someone who could very well leave them next summer. the Knicks, on the other hand, got a guy who's gonna be there for at least the next three and half years and probably much longer. yeah, the Nets definitely made the better deal.

gtfo.

I love Deron Williams and have constantly said he's the best PG in the NBA while pretty much every single poster here has said otherwise, but he's not a better player than Melo. I'm glad the Nets go him as Prokorov is the man, but he's not better than Melo.

• Owner

He's happy. He wanted out of Utah. A few rumors were out saying he asked for a trade, at one point, and if that's true, that was resting on the mind of the Utah front office, especially since Sloan took a hike all because of this guy (yes, he did).