Aaron Brooks to Phoenix

Real Deal

I hate this trade for Phoenix

Do they have any idea what direction they plan on going in? Talk about a treadmill team.

Exactly my thoughts.

As I said in the other thread, this trade makes no sense at all. We are obviously in the rebuilding process so trading a draft pick and a PG in Dragic who imo has loads of potential in him for Brooks isn't worth it. Only if Kerr was still in Phoenix...

Dragic + mid first round pick for Brooks is a fair price to pay if you can get him back to 2010 form.

I'm sure we could get him back to 100% with the trainers we have but I don't think anyone realizes how much potential Dragic has. If Dragic gets the oppurtunity in the next couple years he was supposed to get at Phoenix when Nash leaves, the Suns staff will regret this trade.

Edited by Prodigy

I'm sure we could get him back to 100% with the trainers we have but I don't think anyone realizes how much potential Dragic has. If Dragic gets the oppurtunity in the next couple years he was supposed to get at Phoenix when Nash leaves, the Suns staff will regret this trade.

Brooks was a 20 ppg scorer. How much potential does Dragic have exactly?

Brooks was a 20 ppg scorer. How much potential does Dragic have exactly?

Brooks is a good PG and fits nicely with the system we run but I think Dragic will be better than him in a couple of years and on top of that we are losing a draft pick. So in the future, I think Rockets are benefiting for sure but we'll see how this trade pans out as time goes. Idiotic move though, makes 0 sense as I said before.

Edited by Prodigy

absolutely atrocious deal for Phoenix.

if anything, they should have dealt Nash and Hill.

Brooks could leave in the summer and Nash is done the year after.

No one in their right mind can say Nash is 'done' after next year. He is playing better basketball than he was when he won back-to-back MVPs. What makes you think he'll be done soon? He'll be playing for at least 3 or 4 more years.