Amare and Carmelo make fun of crying Heatles

When the locker room first opened to reporters after the game, Stoudemire and Anthony were bantering and laughing about players on the Miami Heat crying after their loss earlier Sunday to the Chicago Bulls, with Stoudemire fingering Chris Bosh as the watery-eyed one (although Bosh, when asked by reporters in Miami whether he had cried, said he almost had but did not).

"I heard Chris Bosh was crying tears," Stoudemire said.

"Tears?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, tears," Stoudemire replied.

"Wait 'til I call him, man," Anthony said. "I'll be like: 'What are you doing?'"

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&id=6188520

Melo's a funny dude :lol:

Edited by The Artesticle

i hate the fact that the team is the laughing stock of the league..but this is all deserved and i got no complaints - hell even im laughin at them

i wrote it on my fb status and some dude was defending bosh like "you dont know the emotion that goes into a game"

its a [expletive]ing regular season game, you are grown men, its the first year, i mean there are so many reasons for u not to cry like its the end..ur not gettin knocked out in the playoffs right now - it seems like some of these players are the ones that are acting like its 9/11 instead of the media

spo needs to enter the locker room with a whip and tell em

"stop cryin, stop cryin...before i give y'all somethin to cry about"

i hope melo does call and clown on them

Edited by Clutch

Just once I would like to see a player call out James or Wade instead of constantly focusing on Bosh. Melo and Amar'e in particular always seem to direct all of their snide remarks Bosh's way and don't even mention Wade or James, even though the two of them have probably said and done a lot worse crap than Bosh has this season.

Not that I don't find it funny just how much Bosh gets trashed on by his peers and all, but just once I'd like to see somebody actually call out the two superstars instead of taking shots at the easy target.

At what point do we (and the players) stop focusing on all this extra curricular stuff, and just focus on the game itself?

Exactly! Besides, so what if they were crying? If the Heat's record was inverted (more losses than wins) the media and everyone else would be talking about how they can't win games. In the past years the Lakers seemed to have gotten free passes when the slumped in Jan-March, then come playoff time they were a different story. I think the world's beef here is with LeBron and not necessarily the Heat. They have more wins than 70% of the league, yet being crucified as if they're a lottery team this summer. No, I'm not a heat fan, just think that all this hype over non-sense is a waste of time.

• Like 1

Just once I would like to see a player call out James or Wade instead of constantly focusing on Bosh. Melo and Amar'e in particular always seem to direct all of their snide remarks Bosh's way and don't even mention Wade or James, even though the two of them have probably said and done a lot worse crap than Bosh has this season.

Not that I don't find it funny just how much Bosh gets trashed on by his peers and all, but just once I'd like to see somebody actually call out the two superstars instead of taking shots at the easy target.

Because both of those guys know they couldn't hold Wade or LBJ's jock strap when it comes to the game of basketball. Bosh is always an easy target but it is what it is. If we turn things around and Bosh gets some hardware then what are they gonna say?