Prom Advice!

talk with one of the school cops, have one of them say we found some drug possession in your locker and will need to speak with you privately blah blah blah. have the cops take her into the cop car, where you will be sitting in the back seat awaiting her. Have your flowers ready n ask her out to the prom.

talk with one of the school cops, have one of them say we found some drug possession in your locker and will need to speak with you privately blah blah blah. have the cops take her into the cop car, where you will be sitting in the back seat awaiting her. Have your flowers ready n ask her out to the prom.

That would actually be pretty legit.

Uhh wtf, do you live in a movie? Just ask here lol. Maybe it's just where I come from but asking a girl to prom isn't really a big deal, she probably won't say no unless she is already going with someone else.

Rofl exactly. Unless you really like her, just ask. If you wanna make it nice, give her flowers.

Do you know where she lives? I bought a bunch of candles and went to her street. On the street I lined up the candles so that they spelled out "PROM?" It was at night so it looked tight. My friend helped me light the candles and shit cause it was windy and they kept going out. But eventually we got them all lit and I called her talked to her a bit and told her to look out her window. She said yes, I smashed. The end.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ledj4zBKHW1qbbbyqo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Do you know where she lives? I bought a bunch of candles and went to her street. On the street I lined up the candles so that they spelled out "PROM?" It was at night so it looked tight. My friend helped me light the candles and shit cause it was windy and they kept going out. But eventually we got them all lit and I called her talked to her a bit and told her to look out her window. She said yes, I smashed. The end.

Wouldn't cars pass by?

LAME! :lol: .

If I were her, I would have smacked you.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

This thread had me dying lol, but thanks for the laughs and the serious advice. I'm buying her favorite drink, and a rose, leaving it somewhere when she gets home from work with a note saying "prom". No joke I don't really like her, but we've kissed before so it's kind of a little more then friends imo. So I'm trying to make it nice.

This thread had me dying lol, but thanks for the laughs and the serious advice. I'm buying her favorite drink, and a rose, leaving it somewhere when she gets home from work with a note saying "prom". No joke I don't really like her, but we've kissed before so it's kind of a little more then friends imo. So I'm trying to make it nice.

You probably want to leave your name on that note. It'd be kinda funny if she expected it to be someone else and they stole your date. Just sayin.