Mac Miller [Wall]

Karl Malone

Mac Miller

Nice work guru

lol only thing that is similar about them is the picture and you could say maybe the composition but hell you give anyone that pic and 99% of the time the will put him on the right hand side

Edited by MoeRoadKill

You're right, different pic different background and different layout my bad brah

lmao. Well the way hes sitting the only way it looked good was if u put him on the right, and the background i found in a stock pack and thought i would incorporate it. That was the only mac miller cut i found, so your telling me if i used a different mac miller pic and same concept it would be different? But whatever i see you know a lot about design and all.

lmao. Well the way hes sitting the only way it looked good was if u put him on the right, and the background i found in a stock pack and thought i would incorporate it. That was the only mac miller cut i found, so your telling me if i used a different mac miller pic and same concept it would be different? But whatever i see you know a lot about design and all.

It's just my opinion, you can take it for what it's worth, and I've been designing off and on for 6 years

It reminded me of Guru's but other than the render and placement. Nowadays it is common to come across wallpapers or gfx with the same cuts. But other than that there really isn't much of similarities.