Favorite Quotes?

"Sunny days wouldn't be special if it wasn't for rain. Joy wouldn't feel so good if it wasn't for pain. Death gotta be easy because life is hard." - 50 Cent

"They say they never really miss you until your dead or your gone so on that note I'm leaving after this song." - Jay-Z

"May the best of your today's be the worst of your tomorrow's." - Jay-Z

"A coward dies a thousand deaths, a solider dies but once." - Tupac

"Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud." - Kanye West

These are just a few that I can think of right now, I'll post some more later..

"Blind fate could never make all the planets move one and the same way in orbs concentric."

-Isaac Newton

"No one can read the Gospels without feeling the actual presence of Jesus. His personality pulsates in every word. No myth is filled with such life.”

-Albert Einstein

"Great is God our Lord, great is His power and there is no end to His wisdom. Praise Him you heavens, glorify Him, sun and moon and you planets. For out of Him and through Him, and in Him are all things..... We know, oh, so little. To Him be the praise, the honor and the glory from eternity

to eternity."

-Johannes Kepler

"It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man’s mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion."

-Francis Bacon

"The most beautiful system of the sun, planets, and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion on an intelligent and powerful Being."

-Isaac Newton

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

-Albert Einstein

I write in my sleep. I don't know how, but I'll work on a song, go to sleep and it's finished when I wake up. - miley cyrus

I'll be out with my friends and be recognized, and little girls will ask me for my autograph. It is so much fun living out your dream. It, like, totally reflects me 100% -miley cyrus

I come from this really small town near Nashville, Tennessee, where everything was la-di-da and normal.

-miley cyrus

Hannah in the show is enormous, like a Hilary Duff of TV. I hope everyone really likes her. She's a great person!

-miley cyrus

Here are a few of my favorites that I can remember.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." -Bill Cosby

"Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don't like to do." -???

"Adversity introduces a man to himself." -Pat Riley

"Nothing worth having in life comes easy." -Dr. Kelso from Scrubs. :)

"Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up." -??

""Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." -??

"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Kobe

Some OTR member has it in his sig.

• 4 months later...

' And as I reminisce, I think about my ghetto bliss And wonder how we came to this I help an old lady across the street, the cost is free I can't take what she offers me And this is how the world could be, This is how the world should be '' Tupac

"There is not a Black America and a White America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America." -Barack Obama

• Like 2

I can help you see the light out of your despair,

You tie the rope, I'll kick the [expletive]ing chair - Oli Sykes

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?

Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?

Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?

Then why call him God?” - Epicurus

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

• 8 months later...

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the [expletive] on." -- Tupac Shakur

"I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up.... and handle it." -- Tupac Shakur

"They Have Money For War But Can't Feed The Poor." -- Tupac Shakur