Ellis, Wright combine for 71 in win over Magic

I know there's a game thread, but this deserves its own topic. I caught OT on NBA TV last night and it was the most entertaining five minutes of sports I'd ever seen. it was just a total shootout. the teams were exchanging baskets up and down the floor like it was nothing.

here's some stats:

Ellis: 39 points (14-24), 6 rebounds, 11 assists, 4 steals, and a block

Wright: 32 points (12-17), 6 rebounds

Ellis was 7-9 from three point land and Wright was 8-11. Wright set the franchise record for most three's by a player in a game and the team set the record for most three's in a game.

the final score was 123-120 (Warriors won in OT). the teams combined for 41 points in that OT period.

they were just exchanging baskets. both teams were making shots, but the Magic played the Warriors' game and ended up paying. definitely the best OT I've ever seen.

http://www.nba.com/games/20110311/ORLGSW/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0021000975#nbaGIboxscore

if dorell wright doesnt win most improved player, that will be a complete injustice

He has a chance but there are a lot of players who have improved this season. Nick Young has a big chance of getting it as well. Kevin Love maybe, DeRozan who has been a beast this season and has doubled his stats compared to his rookie season (last year), Glenn Davis with the minimal chance and some other players I forgot

Edited by *Swish*

It was one of the best Warrior games I have watched in a while. At one point it seemed like a video game, with Jason Richardson, Monta Ellis, and Dorell Wright just going insane.

And to think the Warriors were down by 21 points and came back to won. Great, great game.

Ellis had a monster stat line. This guy is an all-star no matter what people say.

It was one of the best Warrior games I have watched in a while. At one point it seemed like a video game, with Jason Richardson, Monta Ellis, and Dorell Wright just going insane.

And to think the Warriors were down by 21 points and came back to won. Great, great game.

Ellis had a monster stat line. This guy is an all-star no matter what people say.

lol not one of the best you've ever seen?

those Warriors announcers are hilarious. :)

lol not one of the best you've ever seen?

those Warriors announcers are hilarious. :)

haha, yeah probably in the top of all-time actually.

Our play-by-play guy is a tool. The color commentator is actually one of the best in the league.

• Like 1