Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen

I just saw it and liked it, despite the reviews. Some funny parts, good action, and Fox was...man...even though she's not showing a lot of skin she's still nice.

A little long, a pretty quick ending, but if you liked the first one you should like this one.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movie was just mildly entertaining. They really overdid it with the number of robots in this one too I think... and the movie just never ended, 2 1/2 hours for this sort of movie is a bit excessive. I don't think the story was strong enough to warrant a 2 1/2 hour runtime. Most of the time is just consumed by mindless action scenes, half the time it isn't related to the plot. And some might say "Yeah, but that's what this movie is about. Robots fighting." But if that's all it's about then why make it so long, by the end of the movie I didn't care anymore. It felt played out.

5/10 is what I gave it

THAT IS what it is all about :lol:, you could have just left after 1 1/2 hours and been satisfied!

BTW its Revenge of the Fallen* :) i liked it

• 3 months later...

got it on dvd and watched it again and OMG just reminded me how much i want megan fox like wowowow kapowwwww been reading megan fox stuff and videos all day this morning like so bad [expletive] what girl would ride motorcycles and fight robots she got that dominant side to her manand omfggggg would drink her piss mixed with a bit of her poo juice honestly and shes straight up too and she kinda tuants u

• 1 month later...