Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys must be like movie critics in disguise..it wasn't boring at all, there was a lot of action, the explosions were good, and the story actually was interesting. And of course, Megan Fox just makes the movie 10x better. It might be long but you just get caught up with the action and you don't feel like you are sitting watching people talk to each other for the entire 2 and a half hours.

It doesn't take a movie critic to recognize that explosions, hot girls, and action doesn't necessarily make good movies.

Edited by platoon793

Explosions, robots, action, and hot girls makes a good movie for me http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif I don't watch movies to find every detail that makes it bad, I watch it and determine if it was a waste of my time and it wasn't, it made for a good movie.

The only movie I have ever seen in the theater that made me feel like my life was wasted was Connie and Carla or some [expletive] like that, my sister wanted to watch it and I must say I wasted a couple hours of my life right there.

Edited by El Niño

The plot was sub-par, but are we really seeing this movie for the plot and story development? I know I'm not, I went to see Megan Fox and some action, both of which I got plenty of. This is not a movie for the reviewers, Bay just gave people what they want. There is apparently a 3rd one coming out by like 2012 which will probably make huge money too.

My only complaint is they need to fix up the decepticons, because honestly I can't tell the difference between them, they are all gray and I can't tell which is which unless it is a close-up on their face.

It wasn't nearly as good as Transformers, but it definitely not as bad as the reviews said it was. All of the critics are Michael Bay haters for sure, I think we all know it. He is overly obsessed with explosions, but I believe it worked well with the sequel. I give it a 6/10, not a great movie, certainly didn't live up to the hype, but the fight scenes were intense.

My only complaint is they need to fix up the decepticons, because honestly I can't tell the difference between them, they are all gray and I can't tell which is which unless it is a close-up on their face.

Same, and [expletive] was going on soooo fast you don't even know what's going on, which robot was destroyed, or lived... ridiculous. I guess you're not supposed to care cause they're the villians, but some people like the Decepticon characters.

And they've really f'd the depiction of the Decepticons. If anyone has see the old 80s stuff, you clearly see the Decepticons resemble the Autobots in character profile. I don't know why they decided it was cool to make them all dark, and gothic.

Edited by bigdog17k

Megan Fox didn't say much..she was there to look and act sexy..she did her job and thats why this movie is selling so many tickets. Leaving the theater every guy was like "omg Megan Fox"

Edited by El Niño

Explosions, robots, action, and hot girls makes a good movie for me http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif I don't watch movies to find every detail that makes it bad, I watch it and determine if it was a waste of my time and it wasn't, it made for a good movie.

The only movie I have ever seen in the theater that made me feel like my life was wasted was Connie and Carla or some [expletive] like that, my sister wanted to watch it and I must say I wasted a couple hours of my life right there.

Same. My expectations are very low to be honest. Every time I walk out of a cinema I usually end up saying that was the best movie I had ever watched or funny at least.