Transformers 2: Rise of the Fallen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was there a lot of talking? There was like a 3 minute talking scene which was used to explain what was going on, everything else was action.

You guys are like my dad, never admit when a movie is good, every single movie has something bad and because of that it sucks. Can't you just focus on the positive?

Edited by El Niño

You are just a hater...I thought it was a good movie, sue me.

Millions of people went to see it, millions of people don't sit down and examine the movie and the negative parts, I enjoyed it, you didn't, I had a good time while you sat down judging the movie, writing a review in your head. I dunno but I can't enjoy a movie when I am hating on it the second three explosions go off and when you realize Megan Fox isn't the best actress in the world.

Edited by El Niño

I'm a hater when a movie has a budget of roughly 240 Mil and it sucks as hard it did? Michael Bay is a terrible director, immature really. Picks crappy fantasy stories, includes [expletive]ty love plots. And then scenes like two dogs humping in the middle of an action sequence, or two robot thugs, and giant robot testicles. Give me a break, seriously, Bruckheimer and Spielberg are absolutely insane to produce this guys trash. He fails time, and time again. Glad you liked the picture, but please I don't want to hear whatelse you like...

See those 10 questions is people that pay too much attention to detail..its a movie about ROBOTS, you can't expect everything to be perfect. It is probably the best movie in terms of bringing these robots to life anyways. No other movie can make them look so realistic.

Edited by El Niño

The difference between The Matrix and Transformers is that the Matrix isn't just about action. It had a good, creative and original story, and also good acting. Not to mention very good direction. And The Matrix did things in its action sequences that many people had not seen done before. The 2nd one was very good as well, and while I liked the third one, it wasn't as good as the others mainly because it kind of dropped off the good story and focused on its action sequences.

The difference between The Matrix and Transformers is that the Matrix isn't just about action. It had a good, creative and original story, and also good acting. Not to mention very good direction. And The Matrix did things in its action sequences that many people had not seen done before. The 2nd one was very good as well, and while I liked the third one, it wasn't as good as the others mainly because it kind of dropped off the good story and focused on its action sequences.

That. And I would also hope Transformers would be a bit more about something than just robots. Let's take another talented "big budget" action director and have him do this story, I'd give it to either JJ Abrams, or James Cameron, Ridley Scott could probably even pull it off. Take one of those directors, have them reshoot this and you'll get a good film with your robots. Michael Bay is just a fail director, he doesn't get the big picture. As long he's at the helm of these films they will suck

Edited by bigdog17k

Michael Bay does action, and thats pretty much it, lol. I liked Transformers 2, but I haven't really been a fan of the series. The matrix is on a completely different playing field in my opinion. But of those movies I liked the first better then any of them because of all the story that happened in the first one.

If you went to Transformers expecting a good plot and a developing storyline you're an idiot. You know what you get with Bay, lot's of explosions and slow-mo runnings with Megan Fox, lots of it.

And The Matrix is so much better than this don't even put it in the same breath lol.

If you went to Transformers expecting a good plot and a developing storyline you're an idiot. You know what you get with Bay, lot's of explosions and slow-mo runnings with Megan Fox, lots of it.

And The Matrix is so much better than this don't even put it in the same breath lol.

I'm the idiot because Michael Bay cannot direct. I'm glad you cleared this up for me.

I think what he's trying to say is just because you come into a movie expecting crap, and you get crap, doesn't mean the movie is good. And if he doesn't think it's good, that doesn't make him an idiot by any means.

If anyone here is an idiot, it's the countless number of morons who think lots of explosions and hot girls running in slo-mo makes for the greatest movie ever.

Did you guys know that the reason Meagan Fox even got the role for "Transformers" is because Michael Bay had her do a "private" audition for him, where she was cleaning his car and he was filming her?

There was probably a little more that happened afterwords, but that is the truth.

Haha, I heard about that. She had to wash his Ferrari.