Kemba Walker vs. Harrison Barnes

The Regime

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Play two completely different positions and style of play...very hard, almost impossible to compare their actual game...

If I had to take one guy to start my college team for a season, give me Kemba, no doubt...

Harrison Barnes will be the better player in the NBA. I've mentioned this before, but him struggling early on is perfectly normal, not many freshmen can put together a great season with the amount of pressure Barnes had.

Roy William's surprisingly doesn't run that many players for Barnes, yet he still is playing great as of late. Kemba on the other hand is the focal point of that Uconn offense.

Walker is hard to guard in the half court and full court, and he's a pretty underrated passer. He does a great job breaking down a defense and getting his teammates high percentage shots. And as we all know, he makes plays down the stretch.

In college, I like Kemba leading my team because he just seems more willing to take over games and is more assertive (but that's probably because he has less to work with).

I see where you're going with that comparison, but he has way too much skill on offense to be compared to Marvin.

Just looks a lot like him. But I agree he's too good of a shooter to have as poor of a NBA career as Marvin Williams.