Marcus Thornton, best scorer in the NBA?

I think the better question to ask is whether Thortons play makes Tyreke replaceable. Tyreke certainly didn't improve any facet of his game this season, and we all know that Thorton was one of the most explosive bench scorers in the league when he played for the Hornets.

Or even better yet, the Kings can try and shop Beno Udric and perhaps start Tyreke at pg. Tyreke/Thorton/Cousins, make those guys untradeable and build around them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the better question to ask is whether Thortons play makes Tyreke replaceable. Tyreke certainly didn't improve any facet of his game this season, and we all know that Thorton was one of the most explosive bench scorers in the league when he played for the Hornets.

Or even better yet, the Kings can try and shop Beno Udric and perhaps start Tyreke at pg. Tyreke/Thorton/Cousins, make those guys untradeable and build around them.

LOL. Tyreke >>>>>>>>>>> Thornton. Tyreke's been battling injuries all season, he required laser surgery on his feet that could have put him out for months but opted out of it. Don't forget this guy averaged 20/5/5 in his rookie season.

Just random: Marcus Thornton was in my dream last night. He was about 60 feet tall and dating this chick who I have a massive crush on.

Just random: Marcus Thornton was in my dream last night. He was about 60 feet tall and dating this chick who I have a massive crush on.

:unsure: You're right about the random part.

As for the idea of Thornton, Evans and Cousins co-existing together, that is virtually impossible as the USG% of each of the players are so great. All of them needs the ball to play effectively as well and unfortunately, there is only one basketball on the court.