RAW 3/28

• 2 weeks later...

This should be the best RAW in years, great show lined up, a terrific city in Chicago will be loud which really adds a lot to the enjoyment of the show, at least for me. If the fans in attendance give a shit, then so will I. Hopefully there is no gimmicky shit like Kozlov/Santino. Just give us great promos and some good matches, that shouldn't be too much to ask but with WWE it usually is.

It will also be funny trying to see Miz hold his own with Rock/Cena, hopefully he surprises me and shines, but I really feel like he is going to be a 3rd wheel, but then again that is basically how this whole thing has gone anyways. Cena is going to get his face booed off with this crowd unless he comes correct.

This should be the best RAW in years, great show lined up, a terrific city in Chicago will be loud which really adds a lot to the enjoyment of the show, at least for me. If the fans in attendance give a shit, then so will I. Hopefully there is no gimmicky shit like Kozlov/Santino. Just give us great promos and some good matches, that shouldn't be too much to ask but with WWE it usually is.

It will also be funny trying to see Miz hold his own with Rock/Cena, hopefully he surprises me and shines, but I really feel like he is going to be a 3rd wheel, but then again that is basically how this whole thing has gone anyways. Cena is going to get his face booed off with this crowd unless he comes correct.

Yes Yes Yes, Wrestlemania week begins, don't let me down WWE. I'll drop $5 on a premium stream if they add the rock to the main event...

well seeing every Raw has been an abomination for the past month, I have no high expectations. This one will probably suck too. I don't want to listen to people talking for 2 hours, just put on a good match. This is why the Superstars show on WGN that no one watches is superior to RAW. An hour of actual matches. So much more fun to watch

I would be surprised if there is even 15 minutes of total in ring action tonight. No point in giving away free matches 6 days before Wrestlemania.

they haven't had an actual match on Raw in 3 years though!

At survivor series he wasn't shitting on the hottest face in the company...

True enough but if there is anything I've learned from watching the WWE in the recent years is that I should never get my hopes up. This is still a PG show and Cena is still the top seller in merchandise, I don't see that changing unless Rock makes a permanent return to the ring. T

• Owner

How the hell is Cena still a face after that?

LOL I was thinking the same thing. There's a huge amount of draw for him among all the kiddies who probably have no idea who The Rock is, but for the most part, the fans are starting to boo Cena more and more.

I'm not sure if he'll ever completely turn heel, though. It would take much more than what he did on Raw.