RAW 3/28

Cena's speech was WEAK, you could tell that he was running out of material to use on Rock the second he opened his mouth. So what does he do? He sucks The Rock's dick and tries to play off as the good guy in all this mess. When he's done, he talks about Rock's attacks on his persona and then says he is proud of who he is, basically embracing the 'Barney the Dinosaur' joke. Rock was speechless after that because well, what as he supposed to say to that? "LOL you're the hero of 5 year olds"? You can't do that without at least looking semi-heel.

Also I love how he says "You can't judge me Rock" when he was the one judging Dwayne a couple years ago.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. There's a huge amount of draw for him among all the kiddies who probably have no idea who The Rock is, but for the most part, the fans are starting to boo Cena more and more.

I'm not sure if he'll ever completely turn heel, though. It would take much more than what he did on Raw.

IF there is ever going to be a Cena heel turn then Wrestlemania is the place to do it. I still doubt it happens though.