Madden '12 Cover Athlete

TheHutch

Jake Long? Who the hell wants an O-Line on the cover.....should have picked Brandon Marshall.

Also the Seahawks one is just stupid

Edited by SRV

LOL, just noticed that, so if that won would they put that fat white dude on the cover? :lol: Poor fella's life would be ruined by the curse.

Huh I don't get it. I always thought that the 12th man reference was the nickname of the fans at Qwest Field. So the cover would just be a picture of the stadium.

Huh I don't get it. I always thought that the 12th man reference was the nickname of the fans at Qwest Field. So the cover would just be a picture of the stadium.

Well in the bracket thing they show pictures of the players, the picture of the seattle seahawks 'player' is just some dude in a #12j jersey.

lmao I am so, so confused

I don't get what's so confusing, the Cowboys have the biggest fan base in the US and since this is a thing of voting it's only logical that the Cowboys players have an advantage because they will get more votes from their own fans...just like the cowboys o-line got voted into the probowl...

lol I guess I was confused because he was just saying that every team has a representative and it's voting based, whether or not Ware and Romo win every team still has a representative in the voting process haha...

Though I understand what you were saying now. Sometimes you have to break it down for me :wacko: