Which 2 should Cle pick in lottery?

With two lottery picks, do you think the Cavs should look for two players who could complement one another? Or just go with the two best available on the board?

Someone I'd really like is Terrence Jones. He has the perfect build imo and he looks very aggressive and into the game whenever I see him on TV. Use the LAC pick to get him at 6, 7, or 8 in the draft.

For our big pick, which will be a top three pick, management is totally responsible to get the best player because it's up to them to right this wrong. Go for Irving. He's the best. If Byron Scott is in the organization's future at head coach, then they have to realize his history with Jason Kidd and Chris Paul. I'd like to see what Irving can do with JJ along with whoever we draft with the other lottery pick. Then work in Sessions at shooting guard with Boobie and Baron coming off the bench.

Build around Jones and Irving...I would love to see something like that.

With a possible Rip Hamilton deal, maybe they could get another good pick.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Meh, Terrance Jones is looking more and more like Marvin Williams or Al-Farouq Aminu if you ask me. Similar build, will be drafted based on potential, and are really undersized PF's.

I like the fact that he can occasionally hit the outside jumper, can put it on the floor, and has the lateral quickness to cover NBA SF's, but he's a rather inefficient scorer and falls in love with his midrange jumper which in turn depresses his FG%.

And I'm not entirely sold on him being a good rebounder at this level, but that's just speculation at this point.

If I were the Cavs, my first option without a doubt is Kyrie Irving. With the Clippers pick, I'd say they try to get Enes Kanter, it's a risk worth taking because it allows Varejao to play his natural position.

If Cavs get the first overall pick and stay at 8: draft Kyrie Irving and Enes Kanter.

If Cavs pick between 2-4 and stay at 8: draft Jonas Valanciunas/Harrison Barnes (whichever is available but I'd prefer Valanciunas) and Kemba Walker.

• 3 weeks later...

Irving and Barnes (if he comes out). Can't go wrong there. :dribble:

Barnes will hopefully get drafted by the Raptors. As for the Cavaliers, it would be really good for them to draft Kemba Walker and Williams or something. A nice PG/C combo that could finally make them a good team