what's the best option for Crawford?

The Truth

Crawford is a tricky player to say which offense would suit him because his offensive game is so nice, but he is a ball hog and often a problem for team chemistry. However he seems like he has matured in Atlanta other than his contract situation I havent heard a peep out of him. I think the 76ers should give a look at bringing him in, it would give them another scorer to go along with Iggy. The pacers also could use that other go to scorer to go along with collison/granger/hibbert

I've been thinking about Crawford on the Pacers for quite some time now, and I'd love it to happen. He'd fit in perfectly as our shooting guard, and a starting lineup of,

PG: Darren Collison

SG: Jamal Crawford

SF: Danny Granger

PF: Tyler Hansbrough

C: Roy Hibbert

would be a very solid lineup. Also we'll have more money to bring in more good players as well and have one heck of a bench. He'd look great in a Pacers uniform, and I don't see him going back to Atlanta. He's not happy with them and it shows when he's playing on the court this year. Go get him Pacers!

Crawford is a tricky player to say which offense would suit him because his offensive game is so nice, but he is a ball hog and often a problem for team chemistry. However he seems like he has matured in Atlanta other than his contract situation I havent heard a peep out of him. I think the 76ers should give a look at bringing him in, it would give them another scorer to go along with Iggy. The pacers also could use that other go to scorer to go along with collison/granger/hibbert

he'd take time away from Evan Turner if he signed with the Sixers. the Pacers suggestion, on the other hand, could work.