Decided to Return

Hey what's up guys? After much thought and decision making, I've decided to make a return to OTR. I know I've made some mistakes here in the past, but I ask that you forgive and forget when it comes to those. In all honesty, I need a spot where I can just discussion quality basketball with good, knowledgeable fans, and OTR is a place that I felt comfortable a few months back. I talked to Real Deal, and we're on the same page, and I look forward to posting here with all of you guys! See you around the boards!

-TLG

I don't know why you left in the first place but welcome back. Always could use more active Pacers fans.

Thanks Dash, I appreciate the welcome. No joke, where are all the Pacers fans? We need to get some more with the recent surge towards the postseason.

Thanks Dash, I appreciate the welcome. No joke, where are all the Pacers fans? We need to get some more with the recent surge towards the postseason.

Well you could always get you Pacer friends to sign up. ;)

Welcome back TLG. Always good to see a good quality poster make his return. :dribble:

Thanks TheHutch, good to see some more quality posters here as well. I hadn't found a basketball only site with quality posters. Thanks for the welcomes everyone!