E8: (8) Butler vs. (2) Florida

Real Deal

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Butler has done it again. What a finish and what about Marshall completely owning the boards down the stretch? Freaking crazy game. Great win for Butler, and they are on yet another magical run. They honestly didn't play that good of a game, but they got the win. And by the way, I did pick Butler in this game ;).

• Owner

There are way too many unintelligent college players out there. I have no idea how many times I've seen a 30-foot three-point attempt in this tourney.

With that said, YES...we avoided FSU and UF, two bigger teams of the four we could've played. Wasn't really worried, but the less work we have to put in, the more rest we get, and that's only a positive as we progress through the bracket.

He went too late, but he got an open shot and didn't let the Bulldogs get a final shot. I'm not totally against the shot.

I disagree I am 100% against that shot. No way anyone should waste 27 seconds and not get to the rim. He should have gone at the 7 second mark determined to get to the rim not with his mind already set to pull a deep three. I also dont blame him 100% I blame the coach more than I do the player. In this case you had a time out and 30 seconds, even if you didn't want to give Butler another chance you still should have called timeout and designed a play to run around the 7 second mark getting you an attack to the rim, not leaving it up to your player to decide what to do, in this case its not his call.