I'm going to be completely honest here...

La Bomba

I'd rather listen to Lil B over the Lil Wayne we have now. When Lil B takes it seriously he's atleast listenable because he's ateast working with some decent producers. Lil Wayne's new mixtape is one of his worst works ever. I'm not saying Lil B is good lyricist by any means, but Lil Wayne has really fallen off.

Wayne has a new mixtape out?

Either way, he needs to start doing drugs again.

It's on livemixtapes

It's not an official release...All I know is Lil Wayne No Ceilings was really the last material I really [expletive]ed wit him on

all his mixtapes suck ass. never been a fan of his, never will be. how people think he's the best rapper alive is something that absolutely blows my mind.

Anyone one that knows anything about rap music doesn't actually think he's the best ever.......so that eliminates that element.

he's a lot better than haters think though. C3 and prior material is very very good. whether you like him or not, i don't really give a [expletive], but wayne's material was very good prior to the carter 3.

Edited by JYD

How people think he is the worst rapper alive blows MY mind.

he's not the worst, but he's certainly not the best.

Anyone one that knows anything about rap music doesn't actually think he's the best ever.......so that eliminates that element. he's a lot better than haters think though. C3 and prior material is very very good. whether you like him or not, i don't really give a [expletive], but wayne's material was very good prior to the carter 3.

lol 'The Carter 3?' that album was horrible. I heard his 'Drought 3' mixtape or something like that before - idk, it was one of the Droughts. that was the only decent material I've ever heard from him. he's made a couple singles that I thought were decent too, but when you make that many songs, I guess some of them are gonna have to be good. I think that's the biggest problem I have with him. he'll make a good song, but then the next ten will suck. I can't blame him, though, if people buy anything he records.

he's not the worst, but he's certainly not the best.

lol 'The Carter 3?' that album was horrible. I heard his 'Drought 3' mixtape or something like that before - idk, it was one of the Droughts. that was the only decent material I've ever heard from him. he's made a couple singles that I thought were decent too, but when you make that many songs, I guess some of them are gonna have to be good. I think that's the biggest problem I have with him. he'll make a good song, but then the next ten will suck. I can't blame him, though, if people buy anything he records.

Lmao. C3 was not horrible. Please. It may have been overrated (it sold a ridiculous amount) but it was not 'horrible.' GTFO. I do agree he comes out with a ton of wack material...which is why he is absolutely not the best ever. He can spit though. To people who act like he can't rap or get lyrical just are retarded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNmp8VGHL6I

I'd definitely say 'The Carter 3' was horrible lol. I listened to the whole album and never listened to any of the songs again.

he's made some decent songs though, I'll admit. I don't like that one you posted lol, but he's put out some nice tracks. I can't really remember many as I hardly ever listen to him at all, but I liked:

Spitter

PMW

Something You Forgot

Prostitute Flange

Rock Bottom

... and some 'The Drought 3' tracks.

I'd definitely say 'The Carter 3' was horrible lol. I listened to the whole album and never listened to any of the songs again.

he's made some decent songs though, I'll admit. I don't like that one you posted lol, but he's put out some nice tracks. I can't really remember many as I hardly ever listen to him at all, but I liked:

Spitter

PMW

Something You Forgot

Prostitute Flange

Rock Bottom

Yeah The Drought 3 is good. Dedication mixtapes, Drought 3, Carter I, and No Ceilings were pretty much all the material I really liked a lot from Wayne. C3 was alright. It wasn't horrible. But it wasn't great, either. But it got a good amount of plays for me at the time. He's put out a fair amount of garbage. For example, His most recent EP, I am not a human being, was a pretty poor project overall...

This is pretty sick going in on a Jay track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXFgkOc1THI

Spitter

PMW

Something You Forgot

Prostitute Flange

Rock Bottom

lmfao PMW is awful.

Yeah The Drought 3 is good. Dedication mixtapes, Drought 3, Carter I, and No Ceilings were pretty much all the material I really liked a lot from Wayne. C3 was alright. It wasn't horrible. But it wasn't great, either. But it got a good amount of plays for me at the time. He's put out a fair amount of garbage. For example, His most recent EP, I am not a human being, was a pretty poor project overall...

This is pretty sick going in on a Jay track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXFgkOc1THI

yeah, I think that's on Drought 3. I liked Jay's version a lot more. :)