Smokers?

I'm sure you asked someone who smokes, as opposed to someone who would actually know the answer to that question.

Haha no I actually asked an adult who doesn't smoke. Then again he is in his 60s and smoking was much more common back in his day so I'm not sure if it's accurate or not

I smoke Newports, and I'm not ashamed to say that I do. Of course, it's not illegal since I'm 18, just frowned upon by certain people. But if you can control it, then it's really not as harmful as you think

I asked somebody if 1 or 2 cigarettes a day would kill me, and he was like "yeah in about 500 years". So yeah, limiting the amount you do is crucial. The problem is, people usually start with 1 or 2 and then become addicted. But I've casually smoked them for about 6 or 7 months now and I'm still at the level that I was when I started. It's too bad the effects don't go straight to my head anymore :lol:

It is obviously a less of a risk if you smoke only one or two vs a pack a day. But you really have no idea when or if it could actually kill you. I started off at 1-2 a day as well than it escalated to 8-10. But the thing is that I can easily go without them. Winterbreak for example, I didn't smoke a bogey for a whole 30 days. Straight cold turkey. I like to do that once and while to know that I can. I've been smoking Newports heavily for about 3 years now.

It is obviously a less of a risk if you smoke only one or two vs a pack a day. But you really have no idea when or if it could actually kill you. I started off at 1-2 a day as well than it escalated to 8-10. But the thing is that I can easily go without them. Winterbreak for example, I didn't smoke a bogey for a whole 30 days. Straight cold turkey. I like to do that once and while to know that I can. I've been smoking Newports heavily for about 3 years now.

ewwww..menthol.

Nah I don't my parents always loved me

Lol man that has nothing to do with cigs or weed. I had probably the best childhood possible. No family troubles, nothing like that and I smoke. 90% of the people I blaze with never had a rough life, and most of them have parents who are still together.

Lol man that has nothing to do with cigs or weed. I had probably the best childhood possible. No family troubles, nothing like that and I smoke. 90% of the people I blaze with never had a rough life, and most of them have parents who are still together.

lmao i was jk