If you could have any name in the world...

htown11

What would it be?

I don't necessarily mean steal someone's name but if you could name yourself (first and last) anything what would it be, or are you satisfied with the name you have lol? Random as hell.... I know

I would probably take:

Dat Nguyen or Dexter Coakley

MAX POWER!

The name you'd loooooovee to touuuuchhhhh! But you musn't touuuuuuuuuchhhh!

His name sounds good in your ear!

But when you say it, you musn't fear!

For itttttttt can be saiiiiiiiid by anyooooneeeee!

Edited by Erick Blasco
  • Like 2

I hate my name.....it's way too spanish and it gives off the impression that I can hold a conversation in spanish lol

I just sick with Eddy though....its easy to remember, and very common

I hate my name.....it's way too spanish and it gives off the impression that I can hold a conversation in spanish lol

I just sick with Eddy though....its easy to remember, and very common

Waddup Eduardo.

Definitely one of those :

http://www.smosh.com/PC/smosh-pit/photos/23-best-names-ever

I can't believe that real people actually wear those names lol...

More seriously I've always been attracted by American names. That's because I love the USA in the first place though... A name like Mike Tyson is just awesome. I love Native Americans names as well, I've always been fascinated by the Native American culture. Names like Sitting Bull or White Crow are great.

But in all honesty I don't want to change my name at the same time. I'm perfectly fine with the name I got. Besides a name is in reality not very important... I'm just grateful that my name ain't Hiren, Charles Joseph or Umair, definitely the worst first names someone can have. :P :lol:

Definitely one of those :

http://www.smosh.com/PC/smosh-pit/photos/23-best-names-ever

I can't believe that real people actually wear those names lol...

More seriously I've always been attracted by American names. That's because I love the USA in the first place though... A name like Mike Tyson is just awesome. I love Native Americans names as well, I've always been fascinated by the Native American culture. Names like Sitting Bull or White Crow are great.

But in all honesty I don't want to change my name at the same time. I'm perfectly fine with the name I got. Besides a name is in reality not very important... I'm just grateful that my name ain't Hiren, Charles Joseph or Umair, definitely the worst first names someone can have. :P :lol:

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/bestnames-7.jpg

:lol: