Baltimore (Britton) at Tampa Bay (Davis) -- 1:40 PM

Boston (Buchholz) at Texas (Harrison) -- 2:05 PM

LA Angels (Kazmir) at Kansas City (Chen) -- 2:10 PM

San Diego (Moseley) at St. Louis (Garcia) -- 2:15 PM

Pittsburgh (Ohlendorf) at Chicago Cubs (Garza) -- 2:20 PM

Arizona (Saunders) at Colorado (Chacin) -- 3:10 PM

Seattle (Fister) at Oakland (Gonzalez) -- 4:05 PM

San Francisco (Zito) at LA Dodgers (Kuroda) -- 8:00 PM ESPN2

Nice game 7 home runs pretty crazy, miggy and posada laced a few Tex and cano got those fence scraping yankee stadium aided homeruns. Great game for my mets too the dickster owns all stadium was packed too aside from what your probably saw on TV

http://184.72.239.143/mu/a6898b38-e246-e54e.jpg

What I was looking at all game :lol:

Fishy come down south for one of the Phillies-Mets games this week. I'll be there Tuesday night.

I've skipped too much school this semester but I'm def looking to come down sometime in the summer, Citizen's Bank looks better every day despite it being a dumpster because it's full of trash :lol: j/k but yeah I will def get down this summer, this guy who has season tickets already told me he's probably going have to give up tickets to one of his Mets games and I'm first on his list.

Cabrera was ridiculous, those homers were [expletive]ing LACED. Every time he got up we'd make start making fun of him, calling him stuff like Miguel "four fingers of scotch" Cabrera, stuff like that... first homer didn't phase me, but after the second I figured I'd better stop saying shit haha. Was funny after Colon struck him out, he started walking towards the Yankee dugout and then turned around and went back to the Tigers, we were like "he's wastedddddd!"

A lot of fun, unfortunately the Yankees pitching decided to take the day off. Game felt 5 hours long, and we were in the shade the whole time and it felt a bit chilly.

Fish, we were looking at the Mets too, and I was making fun of Javvy the whole time... Of course the Mets (The METS!) got three runs in the first.. it's Javvy. 7 runs after 3? It's Javvy!

Those garlic fries are disgusting by the way... someone in our section got them like 12 rows back and we could smell them singeing our nostrils.

Cabrera was ridiculous, those homers were [expletive]ing LACED. Every time he got up we'd make start making fun of him, calling him stuff like Miguel "four fingers of scotch" Cabrera, stuff like that... first homer didn't phase me, but after the second I figured I'd better stop saying shit haha. Was funny after Colon struck him out, he started walking towards the Yankee dugout and then turned around and went back to the Tigers, we were like "he's wastedddddd!"

A lot of fun, unfortunately the Yankees pitching decided to take the day off. Game felt 5 hours long, and we were in the shade the whole time and it felt a bit chilly.

Fish, we were looking at the Mets too, and I was making fun of Javvy the whole time... Of course the Mets (The METS!) got three runs in the first.. it's Javvy. 7 runs after 3? It's Javvy!

Those garlic fries are disgusting by the way... someone in our section got them like 12 rows back and we could smell them singeing our nostrils.

I was sitting next to a Cabrera heckler too, only we were in section 300 :lol: and this guy hated him. Told me that Cabrera was gonna run over my grandma in Florida and I'd hate him too lol. He def had Hughes number. It was a bit chilly too up there, especially when the win blew.

I still don't like the way Giradi manages. I think he should have bunted with Gardner in the 1 run game in the 4th, and I don't think Bartolo Colon should have entered the game, and after entering I would have took him out after the Boesch homerun or after that inning.

The Mets have a pretty good line up if Beltran stays healthy, even in that I didn't expect Willie Harris to rip a 2 run shot :lol: maybe he should start over bay :rolleyes:

I still don't like the way Giradi manages. I think he should have bunted with Gardner in the 1 run game in the 4th, and I don't think Bartolo Colon should have entered the game, and after entering I would have took him out after the Boesch homerun or after that inning.

Gardner sucked yesterday :sick:

I think Colon has to come in there, it was only the 4th or so when Hughes was done? Maybe the 5th? But he's our LR as it stands, I don't think Joe wanted to start taxing the bullpen already. Let the fat boy go out there and take his lumps. Still wish they didn't trade Mitre, and hopefully Millwood will be ready soon.

Oh, and I was in 314.. lol.

Gardner sucked yesterday :sick:

I think Colon has to come in there, it was only the 4th or so when Hughes was done? Maybe the 5th? But he's our LR as it stands, I don't think Joe wanted to start taxing the bullpen already. Let the fat boy go out there and take his lumps. Still wish they didn't trade Mitre, and hopefully Millwood will be ready soon.

Oh, and I was in 314.. lol.

Holy shit, I was 315 no joke :mellow: