Cudi Quits Weed

Cavamatic

Everybody’s favorite lonely stoner has supposedly given up smoking weed. Or at least that’s what the declaration is on KiD CuDi’s Tumblr page. Read the strong message below.

I dont smoke weed anymore. Ill leave it to the kids. Im 27 with a business to run and i need to be alert and focused with my mind strong. For those who still get it on, smoke one in my memory as your favorite lonely stoner.

This is not a joke. I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and [expletive]ed up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over. I had a good run, Amsterdam and all. Im happy being sober. Im happy being a new me. Giva [expletive] who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter. Im not your puppet or your tap dancing drug addict here to be your miserable muse, i always made music for me to help myself find understanding. I have finally learned from the words in my songs. I love who loves me and who really cares about me.

Learn from this, theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and i found it. For those who are looking for a way out, i left the door open, and ill be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me. Peace and Love, Cudi

Amazing? He was never. But he was a very chill rapper, average lyrically, I liked his flow, I liked his swag, but the second album was a major disappointment for me. I really enjoyed the first album, and loved his mixtape "A Kid Named Cudi." About three summer's ago that shit was on full replay all the time. But the second album he fell off, he started doing Cocaine, and just seemed unfocused and no desire to further his rap career. He's stated this was his last 'rap' album, and he'll be doing rock and roll? WTF? I mean, cmon, now he's just being a clown. I say [expletive] him at this point.

As I type this post, he's rolling one right now

why would you buy albums? Download them

I know how to use the internet. I support artists that I like. Cudi was one of them; Don't [expletive]s with him anymore though.

I buy like 3-4 albums all year, VADO (debut), Kanye, Cudi was like all I bought last year. Oh and that N.E.R.D. album if you want to consider that rap music.

Edited by JYD

I liked Cudi's new album even though many didn't. It's definitely not his best, but it kind of tells you a story of where he was in that point of his life. It's very dark compared to MOTM 1. Cudi is a musical genius. I wouldn't consider him just a rapper because hes musical ability is far beyond that. He reminds me of a rapping Pink Floyd if that makes sense. A lot of people don't get it, but that's him, love him or hate him. I'll always [expletive] with cudi no homo.

Like said, I only buy rapper's albums I support and Cudi is one of the few, I think I read somewhere this album got a 3/5 on a site I really respect review wise, the blog is www.woysword.blogspot.com check it out for reviews and stuff.