Troy Tulowitzki Ditches Katy Perry For Justin Bieber

EastCoastNiner

On Thursday, Yankees outfielder Curtis Granderson was "gettin' down on Friday" with his new walk-up music.

During New York's Opening Day win at Yankee Stadium, Granderson said he was surprised when he heard Rebecca Black's viral hit, "Friday," blasting through the stadium's speakers, MLB.com reports.

Granderson immediately looked over to his teammates in the dugout and smiled, all the while shaking his head.

"I had no clue what that was," Granderson said. "I didn't pick that song. Maybe they wrote something down wrong for me. I'm not sure what that was, exactly. I've heard it enough to know that it wasn't what I picked."

NESN

A better joke is the Red Sox record this year

What do the Red Sox have to do with anything? What happened in 2007? Do you remember or is it too painful to remember? Oh, you chumps got swept which is was no surprise to anyone. How's the one hit wonder in Ubaldo Jimenez doing?

Whenever you post in response to me, it is one of two things:

1. Completely irrelevant comment, often regarding a Boston sports team.

2. Bring up spygate.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

What do the Red Sox have to do with anything? What happened in 2007? Do you remember or is it too painful to remember? Oh, you chumps got swept which is was no surprise to anyone. How's the one hit wonder in Ubaldo Jimenez doing?

Whenever you post in response to me, it is one of two things:

1. Completely irrelevant comment, often regarding a Boston sports team.

2. Bring up spygate.

Yo bro did I hit a nerve?

And Jimenez is better than the whole Red Sox staff lulul.

Might be the most hypocritical statement in board history, and just mere moments after turning a political debate into "Clay Matthews is a juicer". SMH

After Rush Limbaugh was brought up, which has absolutely nothing to do with that thread. You can spin it any way you want, but not one of those articles mentioned hi, nor one post up until lkr.

Good try though.

Oh, and I assume you just read the article, which doesn't state shit. Since Tulo switched 3 days ago, he's batting .500 with 3 homeruns and 6 RBI. And 3 wins, of course which is more than the Red Sox will ahve by the end of April. He's such a joke lolol

b t dubbs he makes more money in a week than you will in your entire life. Jelly much?

After Rush Limbaugh was brought up, which has absolutely nothing to do with that thread. You can spin it any way you want, but not one of those articles mentioned hi, nor one post up until lkr.

Good try though.

There's not much to spin... Rush Limbaugh, a Republican figurehead, was referenced in a thread pertaining to politics. You fired back with a barb about a [expletive]ing football player. Do you honestly not understand the difference between the two?

There's not much to spin... Rush Limbaugh, a Republican figurehead, was referenced in a thread pertaining to politics. You fired back with a barb about a [expletive]ing football player. Do you honestly not understand the difference between the two?

Rush Limbaugh had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Oh, wow, he's involved in politics. Guess what? He wasn't mentioned in the thread.

I think I'm going to bring your picture back with the "deal with it" glasses for everyone.

Rush Limbaugh had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Oh, wow, he's involved in politics. Guess what? He wasn't mentioned in the thread.

I think I'm going to bring your picture back with the "deal with it" glasses for everyone.

He said that you are not objective over the President of the United States because you have a Rush Limbaugh mindframe. You brought up a completely irrelevant football player, which literally has not a single tie to the conversation. They are not the same thing, though you'd like to spin it to seem like they are.

Posting my picture only shows your immaturity, I say you're doing something hypocritical and you dig for a picture, edit it, and threaten to post it on the site. Grow up.

Edited by NomarFachix