Charlie Villanueva snaps on court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7bXwIdn7MM

But it doesn’t end there.

About 10 minutes after this police standing on a loading dock between the two locker rooms had to stop Villanueva from charging into the Cavaliers locker room, according to multiple reports

After the game, Villanueva was asked why he nuts, and he told Dave Hogg (of the AP among others):

“You’ve got to be careful with the quiet ones, right?”

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/11/charlie-villanueva-snaps-on-court-tries-to-carry-fight-to-locker-room

• Owner

Am I the only one who thought Charlie set a screen and then Hollins wouldn't let him go? Or am I wrong?

That's actually what it looked like. Both players have been known to piss others off during games, particularly Hollins, so I'm not surprised.

Am I the only one who thought Charlie set a screen and then Hollins wouldn't let him go? Or am I wrong?

+1, this 100%. Sickeningly homeristic call by the Cleveland broadcast, I was legit mad listening to them say Charlie "threw a shoulder" lol gtfo, yeah Charlie put his hands on Hollins' face first, after being held and driven back for 15 feet :lol:

I agree about the announcers, but you guys are justifying all that crazy crap Charlie did just by one play in a game? I've seen plenty of plays like that, and the players don't run around the arena like a crazy ass.

People look up to these athletes. Such a bad image.

And remember, Charlie put his hand on Z's throat a few years ago in another altercation.

I agree about the announcers, but you guys are justifying all that crazy crap Charlie did just by one play in a game? I've seen plenty of plays like that, and the players don't run around the arena like a crazy ass.

And remember, Charlie put his hand on Z's throat a few years ago in another altercation.

If he did it to LeBron it wouldn't be his fault......

Omg you are like Flash only you defend announcers and not LeBrick! :lol: Athletes are allowed to lose it from time to time, I found what Charlie did to be humerous, lol @ the kids look up to this defense. Smh.

Back to the video, I'm sure there's a lot more to this we don't know, when Charlie went to set the screen Hollins is the one the rammed his shoulder into V's chest, then V countered with punches to the groin and Hollins prolly started punching back from the angle we can't see then V went for the face. I'm sure the 2 were going at it all game though. I love Hollins at the end saying 'My Boy' over and over again. Oh well boys will be boys right?