Make a bold statement for the playoffs

AboveLegit

• Owner

I really don't know. I'm not sure if we'll run into any surprises along the way.

If I were to make any kind of bold statement, I guess I'd say the Thunder OR Nuggets will beat the Spurs in the second round...but, if it's the Thunder, it's not really that much of a reach, and people suspect it to begin with.

I could see the BOS/NYK series going seven.

Would it be a surprise to see Atlanta beat the Magic?

That's not a bold statement at all, pretty sure everyone expects Bulls to sweep them.....lol

Not at all.. I think my statement is probably not happening for sure. I mean, yeah Bulls are definitely going to dominate these series but Pacers are one of the only team to be able to compete against elite teams. Remember the crazy game against the Nuggets? or when they beat the Lakers? Spurs? Give credits to who deserves it

Not at all.. I think my statement is probably not happening for sure. I mean, yeah Bulls are definitely going to dominate these series but Pacers are one of the only team to be able to compete against elite teams. Remember the crazy game against the Nuggets? or when they beat the Lakers? Spurs? Give credits to who deserves it

Dude you can't have "probably" and "for sure" in the same sentence. lol

• Like 2

Dude you can't have "probably" and "for sure" in the same sentence. lol

:lol:

As for my bold statement....Mavericks will lose to any team they face in the first round, as long as it's not the Hornets. Blazers or Nuggets will beat them in 5, Grizzles wil beat them in 6-7.