GM1: Denver at Oklahoma City

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To be fair, the Thunder didn't exactly execute down the stretch either. Westbrook made some key turnovers and took some terrible shots. He should have gave it to Durant, if they had lost the game, he would be the one to blame.

I agree that both teams failed to execute but Westbrook was also the one to hit the mid range jumper and make the FT to seal it up despite all the turnovers he made. But since the Thunder won, Nuggets are the ones who failed to execute especially within the last minute.

Edited by Prodigy

That was clearly a [expletive]ing basket interference by Perkins with 1:06 left in the game...

This is not even close. It was OBVIOUS. The Nugget players and coaches wanted it waved off but the refs did not even want to look at the replay... I'm sure NBA is going to say the basket should not have counted.

[expletive]ing hell.

http://nervesocket.com/forum/uploads/1203879551/gallery_1_1_18776.gif

Made me laugh to myself but to be honest, I'm trying. I'm improving as I speak.. Just remember when I joined the site.. my english was way worse. Soon it will be alright. sorry if it bothers you guys though

Not only did he put his hand in the net, but the ball was still within the cylinder, terrible no call, that last play but the Nuggets where Felton shot up the desperation 3 to tie was awful, Nene actually had Gallo coming open but he panicked and gave it to Felton who panicked further and just shot the ball. Oh well this should be a good series though...

[expletive]ing hell... if it had been called, it would have been our ball, up by 1, 101-100, with 1:06 left... and we were gaining momentum as the Thunder at that point were missing 8 of their 9 shots.

Instead, we're down 101-102 and they could finally breathe with relief they just scored again, and combination of us being upset there was no call made, and combination of the fact GK didn't call a timeout, shell-shocked the team.

There was an NBA game in recent years where they replayed the last 1 minute of the game because of the error call that fouled out a player? I think it involved the Hawks and forgot the other team. If NBA wants to do justice, this [expletive]ing game should be [expletive]ing replayed from the 1:06 mark, we up by 1 point... 101-100.

I went through Carmelo shit and 82 games every season to have to watch 3 dickheads completely miss a clear call and give the other team a W in the playoffs? [expletive] this.