Scott Skiles says Brandon Jennings isn't a leader

*Swish*

http://www.iamagm.com/sites/default/files/skiles.jpg?1303054194

“It’s fair to say we did not have good leadership on our team this year,” said coach Scott Skiles. “But that’s something you can’t manufacture. You can’t just say that guy is a leader.

“You can’t manufacture that. It just naturally happens. Some people are just natural leaders. Other people can cultivate it some themselves. And then you need both. If you have good leadership on the team you also need guys that will follow the leader. Chemistry and all those things are very fragile things.”

“I would not assume that Brandon has any of those abilities yet…just because he has the ball in his hands all the time,” said Skiles. “It’s something we constantly talk about. It’s something he’s trying to work towards but it doesn’t come naturally to him so it’s definitely a work in progress.”

Read More: http://www.iamagm.com/news/2011/04/17/scott.skiles.says.bucks.had.no.leadership.season.questions.if.brandon.jennings.could

Ouch kind of hurts to hear that for the young fella! He maybe wasn't their leader but he'll be their player to build around. He has a lot of room to improve and I see him do so. They should of still make the playoffs though (even if there were so much injuries) Bogut still played a lot of games. Maggette and CDR! Come on I thought these 2 would make the Bucks a better team but seems like both conferences became way better compared to last season