Where Does Kobe Rank in All-Time Greatest?

LakerNation94

Kobe  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What's wrong with Kobe being in the top 5 of all-time? :huh:

Especially after he get's his 6th ring.

I haven't got a problem with him saying that (I don't believe he is, but that's my opinion), just how he said "I'm new school so of course I say top-5"

Kobe is already the 2nd best SG of all time but I rate all those Centers pretty high so I'm gonna say Kobe isn't top 5 yet but he soon will be...

I'll say (not in order) MJ, Abdul-Jabbar, Wilt, Shaq, Russell and Olajuwon are all definitely better right now cause they all dominated for an extended period of time. I love Kobe but he's 4 Finals appearances with Shaq hurts him when compared to the other G.O.A.T's... Especially when Kobe lost the 04 Finals. Smh. But I think if he gets his 6th ring and his 3rd Finals MVP this year then he is top 5.

yeah but I'm not going back and watching highlights of all these players all day. who the hell does that?

NBA fans... ;) I'm only 19 but I know about even the 40's and 50's :lol:

It's cool man just look up some videos or look at what some of the stars back then averaged.

Huh? I'm saying that Kobe is top 5 of all-time. People simply overrate the past and underrate the present. I don't know how that was confusing at all tbh.

I don't see how anybody in this topic has overrated the past and underrated the present, that's all.

why are we criticizing guys that haven't watched old school basketball? nothing is really wrong with that, some people don't enjoy watching old games(especially since they already know what has happened)

why are we criticizing guys that haven't watched old school basketball? nothing is really wrong with that, some people don't enjoy watching old games(especially since they already know what has happened)

Because it's a pathetic excuse for not knowing the history and overrating current players.

I didn't even care for basketball before November '07, but you don't see me calling CP3 the greatest PG of all time.

Because it's a pathetic excuse for not knowing the history and overrating current players.

I didn't even care for basketball before November '07, but you don't see me calling CP3 the greatest PG of all time.

That's because you haven't seen those other players from the past play enough, and you're basing your opinion off of what other people have said about past players. There's a ZERO percent chance you have seen enough of the past great players for you to make an accurate assessment. You're looking like a fool in this thread.

Anyways, Kobe is #1 all-time, and he has been for a few years. He's without a doubt a better player then M.J., that's for sure. However, for pure dominance, it's Shaq and it's not even close.