GM4: LA Lakers at New Orleans (LAL 2-1)

First scoreless first half since 2004 for Kobe Bryant.. Pretty messed up. Not worrying about him though. He will go lights on sooner or later. Anyways, very entertaining game thus far. Hornets shooting around 50% from the field, CP3 dishing lots of easy assists to his teammates and they're scoring. As for the Lakers, I really like Artest's performance. He's going lights out with 16 points and 7/9 from the field. I hope Kobe could pick up his game. He's having a good passing and rebounding night but he needs to get his shot going and take over.

Poor 2nd quarter for the Lakers. No defense, no offense. Hornets got pretty much everything they wanted in the 2nd period. As Reggie Miller said: The Lakers are at their best when Kobe is being aggressive offensively. This is exactly what i'm hoping he'll do in the second half.

Lakers are always switching on the pick and role. I think they shouldn't because the same thing happened in game 1. Every time Pau or Bynum switch on Pau, CP3 crosses them over and shoots in their face. Keep Bryant Artest or Fisher on him. Anyways, great third quarter for CP3 and Kobe Bryant who has finally found his stroke. Oh by the way, 2 milestones for the two multiple all stars. CP3 has 2nd playoff career triple double while Kobe is now ranked 3rd in most free throws made in playoffs history

Lakers are always switching on the pick and role. I think they shouldn't because the same thing happened in game 1. Every time Pau or Bynum switch on Pau, CP3 crosses them over and shoots in their face. Keep Bryant Artest or Fisher on him. Anyways, great third quarter for CP3 and Kobe Bryant who has finally found his stroke. Oh by the way, 2 milestones for the two multiple all stars. CP3 has 2nd playoff career triple double while Kobe is now ranked 3rd in most free throws made in playoffs history

If they don't switch, Chris Paul will just drain jumpers all day coming right off of the pick.

It doesn't matter who they put on him, CP3 has crossed Kobe multiple times today and throughout the series.

Edited by Prodigy