Offical NFL Draft Thread

ChosenOne

Totally forgot about him, it would be great if the Niners got him but knowing them they'll probably draft some random dude tommorow.

I hope they dont go QB now, players like Kolb, McNabb, and Palmer are going to be available this off season go for them and use the draft to take care of other areas of need.

I hear Demarcus Van Dyke ran a 4.28 in the combine. ;)

Forget that guy how about Nevada's Dontay Moch!!!

The NFL scouts didn't believe their stopwatches. They were the ones who timed the run. They were the ones who saw it happen right in front of their faces. But they didn't believe it.

Nevada's Dontay Moch had just run a 4.18-second 40-yard dash. That time would be among the fastest ever recorded. In disbelief, they made him run again.

He clocked a 4.08 in his second try. That time is almost inhuman. So, they made him run again.

On his third and final try, he covered the 40 yards in 4.2 seconds. Maybe he was a little tired, but even that time is run by only the most nimble wide receivers and cornerbacks.

Imagine a 6-foot-1, 245-pound defensive end like Moch running it. Unthinkable.

"He has freakish talent," Wolf Pack defensive coordinator Andy Buh said. "Freakish talent. That would be my two words for Dontay Moch. When he puts his mind to it, he's unstoppable."

• Owner

I hear Demarcus Van Dyke ran a 4.28 in the combine. ;)

NO. If we are going to snag any DB from Miami, it needs to be Harris.

But you're probably right, it's going to be Van Dyke.

I'm depressed.

Top 5:

Austin Williams - Can play FS and CB, both of our top needs, clearly the most valuable player left for us

Stephen Paea/Marvin Austin - Not sure who fits our 3-4 scheme better, or if either for that matter, but either of them would make a deadly pass rushing pairing with Jay Ratliff at D-End

Brandon Harris - Dark horse CB

Clint Boling - Will sure up the line to the fullest, providing another back up giving up 7 serviceable o-linemen going into next year