Offical NFL Draft Thread

ChosenOne

I just read that the Packers can move from 32 to 16 by giving up their 2nd round pick. How?

they'd probably have to give up the first round pick as well. The Jags would probably rather have an extra pick because they need to build up a defense. If GB really jumps, hopefully we can get Mark Ingram

they'd probably have to give up the first round pick as well. The Jags would probably rather have an extra pick because they need to build up a defense. If GB really jumps, hopefully we can get Mark Ingram

I thought that's what would happen.

In that case, I hope we move up and take J.J. Watt. Let's keep him home. :)

Thoughts so far:

- Cam going first is awesome. I'm a believer in him. He's got a great work ethic who will do whatever he has to do to succeed. Also gives Carolina room to deal Clausen for some possible value down the line.

- Poor Marcel Dereus is going to that black hole known as Buffalo.

- Atlanta gave up waaaay too much for Julio. They should've gone defense there.

- Like the AJ Green to Cincy.

- Love Locker at 8 for Tennessee. I think he's going to be a very pleasant surprise there.

I suppose if we weren't getting Patrick Patterson then I'll take the best tackle in the draft. Great pick up for the team, dramatically improves the o-line. Free will move to that right side which really killed us last year where Barron and Colombo played. Adds depth to the o-line, Colombo a nice black up tackle to have. Kid looks good, I guess his main thing is he's a good pass protector, exactly what Tony needs :).

Btw, doesn't hut for Tyron coming in and playing against the legend otherwise known as Kyle Kosier...

Edited by Pinkie Pie

LMFAO @ picking Christian Ponder that early. Over Mallet and Andy Dalton? Vikings gonna Vike.

He's a better choice than mallett, but it is still a weird pick. They should have traded back

Fairley and suh in the middle for Detroit now, good lord