GM1: Atlanta at Chicago

Real Deal

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:rofl:

Since the Hawks eliminated his Magic on Thursday, Orlando point guard Jameer Nelson has some free time on his hands.

The Hawks would like him to spend it watching Game 1 of Atlanta's second-round series against the Chicago Bulls.

Hawks spokesman Arthur Triche announced on Twitter on Monday that he was leaving two tickets for Nelson after the Magic guard was caught telling Bulls star Derrick Rose "catch you in the second round" after the two teams met on April 10.

"Things that make me happy about this job," Triche said on Twitter. "Taking a page out of [former NFL coach] Jerry Glanville's book, I think I'll follow through on Jameer's request to catch Derrick Rose in the 2nd round."

ESPN.com

• Like 4

Well... game is done. Congratulations to the Hawks for upsetting the Bulls on the first game of this new series. Bulls will come back. They have a terrific coach and a terrific team behind Rose as the leader. Game 2 will be easier for the Bulls. As long as they steal one in ATL, I think they'll win these series.

It was Joe Johnsons second thirty point game in 51 games he has played in the playoffs. :lol:

Lol, I'll give him a pass. He's been good in the playoff until this point. ATL is deeper than people think but they're so damn inconsistent. They have the combined basketball IQ of a college team.

It was Joe Johnsons second thirty point game in 51 games he has played in the playoffs. :lol:

He's played well this year and led the Hawks to an upset over the heavily favored Magic, and then took up apart the top defense in the league. At least give credit where it's due.