GM2: Boston at Miami (MIA 1-0)

Real Deal

He's wearing a Yankees hat...omg

Yea, he has an identity crisis going on. In a Miami-Boston game, wearing a Yankee cap. He clearly wants something. Obviously.

Awesome game, Wade and LeBron toyed with the Celtics a few times. Wades two crazy plays at the end of the second were just nasty and that LeBron James block on KG wow. He just kept hanging in the air and KG was like god damn I can't hang no more lmao. I hate KG... hell I hate the Celtics so I was happy. :glasses:

The defense by the Heat can be stifling, I don't see how anyone can stop them with that kind of effort on D leading to transition points and such.

Very, very impressive win by the Heat. In the post-season Wade and LeBron have really turned up the effort on both sides of the ball, and unlike the regular season the Heat are finally getting off to respectable starts with Wade looking to be aggressive from the get-go rather than trying to "feel out" the game. When those two turn it on and put in a complete effort, this team is really something special. I admit it...I was wrong about Joel Anthony getting exposed in the post-season, he's been fantastic. It's still a scary thought to have him defending Shaq and Bynum, but so far he's been incredible for them in terms of energy and defense. I also think Spo should really consider giving Dampier the bulk of Z's minutes....he's been awful so far, and Dampier is at least more physical around the rim and is quicker on his rotations defensively.

As for the Celtics, Rondo needs to look to score. Once you get the Heat defense to collapse, they become vulnerable. However, if you get into the paint and the defense knows to play the pass, the penetration becomes ineffective. He HAS to be aggressive for the Celtics to have a chance.

• Owner

Just finished watching the track meet. The Celtics can't defend it, and back on offense, Boston doesn't have a post. Losing Perkins also hurt. Rondo isn't trying to score the ball, which is a mistake. Not having Thibodeau is killing them as well...seems like they forgot how to defend slashing superstars.

I don't know...I'd be shocked if Boston made it a series. I know they haven't played on their home floor yet, but I really don't think it'll matter much.

Regardless of the outcome I am still thankful to have this team and to have atleast watched a banner raising after watching these guys as a kid i thought they would never win when my heroes were ricky Davis an Walter mcarty .. This may be the last run for this big 3 but it was a great one . If we can still win these two back home we can this make this a series but it looks clear ATM who the Better team is.. Reminds of the 08 celtics taking the throne from the pistons and now the heat are looking to do the same to us

This is a great picture

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/290692603.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1304530831&Signature=OJh47qcRmYmCpxLCfYetdUIVDqQ%3D

Not having Thibodeau is killing them as well...seems like they forgot how to defend slashing superstars.

Wade averaged 34PPG on 56% shooting against the Celtics last post-season with Thibodeau, Perkins, Tony Allen and Sheed.