GM3: Oklahoma City at Memphis (tied 1-1)

That was supposed to be a 1-3 high screen...but Durant whiffed on the screen. Conley and Allen didn't have to worry about how they were playing that screen---Durant turned sideways. Conley just slid over him so Westbrook couldn't turn a corner and Allen didn't have to help off KD. Awful execution.

Why do people keep saying what's happened to the Thunder offense? Allen plays good denial defense on Durant, and Westbrook, as I've been saying all year, ha sno idea how to run an offense and get to a second option that doesn't involve him jack up a wild shot. Of course with Memphis playing strong perimeter defense, the Thunder offense will disappear. Westbrook has to figure out how to get something going when Durant is taken away.

We saw it during the postseason last year, and we're seeing it again. Tony Allen is a special defender. If the Grizzlies are decent next year, he's going to be the number two candidate for DPOY. His ability to deny the ball, pressure the ball, move his feet, push players off the block, and contest without fouling or special. Not since Artest's heyday has there been a wing defender this good.

The reason why i am starting to dislike this kid.

his been like this all season. people are only noticing it now because its playoffs and the thunder are more widely watched

cant make a comment on the game really as they refuse to show more than 1 game a week.. -_-

his been like this all season. people are only noticing it now because its playoffs and the thunder are more widely watched

cant make a comment on the game really as they refuse to show more than 1 game a week.. -_-

Schedules are set up so series start and end on weekends. Because of that, the series have one week where they only play three games, and one of those games is on a weekend.

I don't know why they set up doubleheaders every day though. Probably to cut production costs of having to use the studio every day. They save a day of renting the studio by not having any games on Thursday.

Also, they may have figured since it was Cinco de Mayo, people wouldn't be paying attention to basketball much.

Schedules are set up so series start and end on weekends. Because of that, the series have one week where they only play three games, and one of those games is on a weekend.

I don't know why they set up doubleheaders every day though. Probably to cut production costs of having to use the studio every day. They save a day of renting the studio by not having any games on Thursday.

Also, they may have figured since it was Cinco de Mayo, people wouldn't be paying attention to basketball much.

oh no i mean they only show/air in Australia one game a week and now that i dont have league pass anymore i can hardly watch any games