GM4: LA Lakers at Dallas (DAL 3-0)

even if we win the series is over. its not that teams down 3-0 are extremely highly unlikely to come back, its that teams down 3-0 DON'T come back.

HISTORY WILL BE MADE. It's gonna happen some day some series and this is the series is happens.

HISTORY WILL BE MADE. It's gonna happen some day some series and this is the series is happens.

why is this the series? the Lakers can't stop Dirk. They could accept this and let him drop 50 on his own and shut everyone else down, but they'd rather double him and leave Terry/Peja/Barea/Kidd/etc/etc wide open. They couldn't hold a 16 point lead in game 1 or close out games 1 or 3. I think LA could win this afternoon, but there is no way they win this series. Are you actually expecting Gasol to contribute? I'm not. Will Artest miss wide open shots? Yes. The regular season games against Dallas included good numbers from Bynum, Gasol, and Pau. Will we get that from all 3? No.

Edited by Rainbow Dash

It ain't over till it's over.

If there is a team that can comeback from down 3-0 in the series, it is the team being led by the greatest player in NBA history, Kobe Bryant.

I will NEVER count this guy out of anything. There are few players that I will say can win in any circumstance, and those are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, a few others, and definitely Kobe Bryant.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

They arent gonna show this game in Colombia...instead theyll show Bulls vs Hawks. smfh

A similar thing happened to me yesterday with the OKC/Memphis game. They didn't show it live but showed a replay of the game once the Celtics/Heat game started. I actually found it pretty funny.

Marion has missed two easy shots in the lane already and Dirk has missed two easy looks as well, which is uncharacteristic for him.

I don't understand what is going through Gasol's head, though. The guy has Dirk Nowitzki on him, which is an obvious mismatch in the post, yet he continues to jack up face up jumpers without even trying to get into the lane. For a guy who's game is so dependent on a great understanding of the game, he sure is making some stupid decesions this series, both offensively and defensively.

amazing how Kobe is the only on that came to play

What is wrong with how Bynum has played? Its not his fault that he gets looked off everytime he gets good post position. The guy can only do so much when he gets 1 touch every 5 possessions, even though he has probably the best matchup of any Laker in this series as, despite how good of a defender Chandler is, Bynum's size is simply too much for Chandler to be able to handle.

It isn't a coincidence that almost everytime that Bynum has touched the ball good things have happened for the Lakers.