GM4: LA Lakers at Dallas (DAL 3-0)

Keep Kobe and Drew. Blow the team up in the offseason. I honestly don't give a [expletive] who they trade aside from those two. This is unacceptable.

Keep Kobe, Drew, Odom, and Pau. Replace everyone else with shooters. Im talking about guys like Kyle Korver.

I can't say this isn't bringing me joy watching the Lakers get rocked...but I'm most definitely surprised. Definitely expected more from them this postseason.

Why? The Lakers were going to expose the Mavs as the chokers that they really are. Well, what better time than down by 24 in an elimination game on the Mavs homecourt?

How bout we expose the Raptors as a lottery team. <_<

Why? The Lakers were going to expose the Mavs as the chokers that they really are. Well, what better time than down by 24 in an elimination game on the Mavs homecourt?

Lol that's not going to happen.

• Owner

Keep Kobe, Drew, Odom, and Pau. Replace everyone else with shooters. Im talking about guys like Kyle Korver.

Gasol is the guy that needs to be dealt. He can't play alongside Drew, so we keep the real man among the two.

Lol replace everyone else with shooters who can't play any defense? Lakers defense is bad enough already...

So are you implying the guys we have now can play defense? :lol:

Its really not that hard to figure out, we guard the 3 point line, we have a chance. We have two 7 footers down low, make them go inside. Its not like we need lock down defenders right now. And at the other end, all the bricks were throwing up is giving Dallas easy opportunities at the other end. Get shooters along side Kobe and Drew to open things up.

Gasol is the guy that needs to be dealt. He can't play alongside Drew, so we keep the real man among the two.

Ive got news for you, Gasol isnt going anywhere. He isnt young enough for a rebuilding team to want, and hes too soft for any contender to want. His contract is atrocious as well.

We can only hope whoever we bring in as the next coach can get through to him.

Ive got news for you, Gasol isnt going anywhere. He isnt young enough for a rebuilding team to want, and hes too soft for any contender to want. His contract is atrocious as well.

We can only hope whoever we bring in as the next coach can get through to him.

I have got news for you there are plenty of teams out there that want and all star PF. You are completely mistaken if you think teams will refuse to trade for Pau cuz of these playoffs.

So are you implying the guys we have now can play defense? :lol:

Its really not that hard to figure out, we guard the 3 point line, we have a chance. We have two 7 footers down low, make them go inside. Its not like we need lock down defenders right now. And at the other end, all the bricks were throwing up is giving Dallas easy opportunities at the

other end. Get shooters along side Kobe and Drew to open things up.

Yes I am implying that Artest, Blake, and Fisher can defend. Mavs are just way too wet right now, and doubling Dirk doesn't help either when you have Terry and Peja spotting up. Laker fans are forgetting everything that helped them win back to back championships, this team needs changes but not a total transformation. Pau needs to go and more youth needs to come in.

I have got news for you there are plenty of teams out there that want and all star PF. You are completely mistaken if you think teams will refuse to trade for Pau cuz of these playoffs.

LOL who would want him??? Have you seen his contract? He cant lead as a first option, hes obviously not the player he once was, and hes soft.

Why does Stevenson even play? He isn't a good defender, can't shoot and chucks up terrible shots every time he gets the ball.

Nice help from Artest to cause the turnover after Gasol got blown by.

EDIT: Another stupid shot from Stevenson. Does this guy not realize that he is option number 6, even if there are only 5 players on the floor?

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 1