GM4: LA Lakers at Dallas (DAL 3-0)

Don't worry, we all know this. New York has two total championships in the history of their franchise...just saying.

That has nothing to do with it though, Lakers last 2 titles came the last 2 seasons so the expectations are there. New York was still gelling together so them getting swept isn't as big of a deal as the Lakers getting swept.

• Owner

That has nothing to do with it though, Lakers last 2 titles came the last 2 seasons so the expectations are there. New York was still gelling together so them getting swept isn't as big of a deal as the Lakers getting swept.

That was his point. He said he didn't need a website to tell him that the Knicks were swept...because it was expected.

• Owner

or he was just baiting Knicks fans :rolleyes:

If you're going to venture into a close-out game topic and post a link that basically makes a joke about the Lakers being swept, you're going to hear something about it.

This same post I'm quoting from you would be the exact same post you'd make in the Game 4 topic, NYK/BOS, if Lkr posted a picture of Carmelo crying, and Amare holding his back.

If you're going to venture into a close-out game topic and post a link that basically makes a joke about the Lakers being swept, you're going to hear something about it.

This same post I'm quoting from you would be the exact same post you'd make in the Game 4 topic, NYK/BOS, if Lkr posted a picture of Carmelo crying, and Amare holding his back.

Not at all, in fact someone posted the laughing emoticon ( I think it was lkr ) when we blew the game 2 lead and I felt that was pretty messed up but I didn't say anything, at the end of the day that was obviously a play off the Cavs website and I saw nothing wrong with at least sharing it with the community, tbh I didn't even see the link as a bait comment, unless ofcourse he made the web site...Would you have wanted him to actually make a thread about it?

EDIT: It was game one, and it was lkr lol

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/22679-gm1-new-york-at-boston/page__view__findpost__p__263641

Edited by Pinkie Pie

• Owner

OFWGKTA posted a couple of Lakers topics, one that was deleted (maybe the other one as well) that baited Lakers fans. This was around the first round series, or right before it.

Also, he didn't have a single post in this entire series (all four games) until the link he posted.

There were reasons to believe he was baiting.

To be honest, I wasn't going to say anything about his link OR what Lkr said. My reply to the second or third post of his was setting up a clarification of what Lkr said, which was exactly what I did by getting him to realize it came as no surprise that the Knicks were swept.

I'm not baiting, i just thought it was a funny link. It's funny how Lakers fans take everything way too seriously. I'm sure if there was a website that said the same thing about the Knicks it would have been posted. But to be honest after seeing the Lakers performance, even if i was a Lakers fan i would have laughed at that simply because of the way they played.