GM4: Miami at Boston (MIA 2-1)

Just gives me more the reason to root against Miami, despite all the hatred I have for the the Celtics. Heat fans think they have the right to talk smack and poke fun at the most successful team/player in the last decade even when their team hasn't accomplished anything significant yet.

But forget what I said, you guys keep doing your thing. Just remember its going to backfire on you guys real soon.

Just gives me more the reason to root against Miami, despite all the hatred I have for the the Celtics. Heat fans think they have the right to talk smack and poke fun at the most successful team/player in the last decade even when their team hasn't accomplished anything significant yet.

But forget what I said, you guys keep doing your thing. Just remember its going to backfire on you guys real soon.

Lol, its one picture. Not the end of the world. You know how much shit has been talked to us this season? Suck it up its a stupid picture. That doesn't mean we don't respect Kobe or even the Lakers.

And why do you have any more right to talk shit? Because you happened to just pick a good team to root for? Other than that what the [expletive] have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? NOTHING. This sense of entitlement that Lakers fans have is pathetic, just because you root for the [expletive]in Lakers doesn't mean you have any more right to do anything than any fan does. YOU ARE A FAN, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING.