GM4: Miami at Boston (MIA 2-1)

Terrible game, no post presence tonight for Boston, and they lose. Garnett couldn't have played any worse than he did tonight, and it was a terrible decision to switch it up on LBJ on that final possession...they needed KG in the paint to box out Bosh.

Props to LBJ though, a dominant performance from him, that three he had with Pierce in his grill was ridiculous.

I would give props to Bosh, but I just can't stand him. Does he think screaming makes him tougher?

Terrible game, no post presence tonight for Boston, and they lose. Garnett couldn't have played any worse than he did tonight, and it was a terrible decision to switch it up on LBJ on that final possession...they needed KG in the paint to box out Bosh.

Props to LBJ though, a dominant performance from him, that three he had with Pierce in his grill was ridiculous.

I would give props to Bosh, but I just can't stand him. Does he think screaming makes him tougher?

Lol, I think the guy was just showing some emotion after a big shot. Nothing more.

• Owner

Series over. The Celtics don't have the knees to come back from a 3-1 deficit, especially with Rondo (who was arguably their best player all season long) with one arm.

Lol, I think the guy was just showing some emotion after a big shot. Nothing more.

I see it happen way too often. I'm not trying to hate on him, but it does get annoying.

I was reading a tweet just now, and it compared Bosh to Ron Artest's rough year in 2010 and how he took all of that criticism, and finally came through in an important game. Very similar situations, Chris deserves credit.