GM4: Miami at Boston (MIA 2-1)

We had ou 3-4 window just as everyone noted when the big three came to be. The fact is they are getting too old to compete and it showed this game especially in the end when it mattered most and doc puts Jeff green into the game? He can't even catch the basketball let alone shoot it or make any contribution whatsoever .. But it's it's greens fault . Kg came out flat offensively and Allen couldn't hit the shots in the cllutch moments of the game and it dosnt help that lebron is going beastmode . The future looks grey for us the bench is horrid and how about that Perkins trade now? Danny won and lost us a championship IMO with his trades. Very sad moment for this Boston fan. Hats off to Miami they are nuts. 3 games In a row for this team is a far stretch of imagination but the celtics pull off the impossible from year to year .... On to game 5

• Owner

I never liked the Perk trade to begin with. The Celtics lost a huge part of their defense when they basically removed him from their paint. I provided the stats that proved he was just as effective as Garnett (on the defensive end), but just watching these games will do the trick.

I never liked the Perk trade to begin with. The Celtics lost a huge part of their defense when they basically removed him from their paint. I provided the stats that proved he was just as effective as Garnett (on the defensive end), but just watching these games will do the trick.

Agreed, but at the same time, Boston's defense was pretty good throughout the game. They were all rotating on defense early on, clogging the paint, and were playing great transition defense. I guess they just got tired. It definitely helps having Perk in there, but I think if they were healthier, they could win this series.

Terrible game, no post presence tonight for Boston, and they lose. Garnett couldn't have played any worse than he did tonight, and it was a terrible decision to switch it up on LBJ on that final possession...they needed KG in the paint to box out Bosh.

Props to LBJ though, a dominant performance from him, that three he had with Pierce in his grill was ridiculous.

I would give props to Bosh, but I just can't stand him. Does he think screaming makes him tougher?

It was probably the biggest play of his career. Dude has a reason to be happy. But I understand where you're coming from. I have the feeling towards Joakim Noah.

• Owner

LMAO

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ir1xy8.jpg

OMLORD, I'm pissed because you brought up Kobe in a topic he wasn't a part of. You need to straight up chill, for real, dude, idk man wow, this has to mean you're in doubt.

Lol, when in doubt during an argument..just bring up LeBron, Dwyane Wade in a wheel chair or the Heat in general.

• Like 3

• Owner

I must have missed something here... :huh:

Not too difficult to figure out. People that bring up the Heat in topics not relating to them are just haters, and have nothing to say. People that bring up the Lakers in topics not related to them are cool because their team may be in the ECF.

It's no surprise that it goes unnoticed, though. It reminds me of the rubbish people were saying about how Laker fans dive into Heat topics to bash a poor shooting night by LeBron, when actually, more people have been criticizing Bryant lately, and it was proven in our topics.

Feels like some fans would rather have the Lakers lose, versus seeing their own team win, and when it finally happens, they make it a big deal and brag, as if their own favorite team has anywhere close to the five that the Lakers have raked in over the last 11 seasons.

Feels like some fans would rather have the Lakers lose, versus seeing their own team win, and when it finally happens, they make it a big deal and brag, as if their own favorite team has anywhere close to the five that the Lakers have raked in over the last 11 seasons.

Lol, welcome to the life of Heat fans since the year started. And no, for the record I was actually rooting for LA this series because I wanted to play them in the Finals.

I don't think Real is completley sane right now but honestly the picture wasn't neccessary and Lebron and Bosh have yet to win anything.

He's being perfectly sane. A lot of people on here have bashed the Lakers and some of their fans on here forever, although a lot of it was rightfully so, but they dealt with it for the most part. Now, we have people bringing up Kobe in a thread that has nothing to do with him. Not to mention his last post was just referring to a post Flash made that mentioned when in doubt bring up the Heat, which is exactly what he did.

I don't care one way or the other, but now that the Lakers are out, people are going to start taking more shots at them.

• Like 1

• Owner

He's being perfectly sane. A lot of people on here have bashed the Lakers and some of their fans on here forever, although a lot of it was rightfully so, but they dealt with it for the most part. Now, we have people bringing up Kobe in a thread that has nothing to do with him. Not to mention his last post was just referring to a post Flash made that mentioned when in doubt bring up the Heat, which is exactly what he did.

I don't care one way or the other, but now that the Lakers are out, people are going to start taking more shots at them.

Yes sir. I lost a pretty damn good admin because of it (he doesn't post much anymore) and most don't pay attention because it's either not their team, or they hate the Lakers themselves.

Winning sucks for the losers. I'm sure even you didn't want to see a third-consecutive championship (which is cool), but you weren't being a bitch about it. There are many people that hate/dislike the Lakers on OTR, but they have my respect by the way they respond to the things that happen with the team, good or bad.

At the end of the day, I could care less if people bait each other and take some shots at each other. However, and you can quote me on this, if the Lakers get Dwight Howard and win a championship next year or have a lot of success in the coming years, a lot of people are going to hear from the Lakers fans hear, and there will be no way that anyone can say that they are being provoked.

Lol, the one time I make a joke about LA I'm now the ultimate hater even though I've pretty much been neutral all season when it came to them. Sorry the 1 Kobe joke, which wasn't even that serious was bigger than the dozens of shots people have taken at Miami all year.

At the end of the day, I could care less if people bait each other and take some shots at each other. However, and you can quote me on this, if the Lakers get Dwight Howard and win a championship next year or have a lot of success in the coming years, a lot of people are going to hear from the Lakers fans hear, and there will be no way that anyone can say that they are being provoked.

I'd have no problem with that. The Heat fans were very good about how we expressed ourselves about the free agent acquisitions. We were excited but I don't think anyone here got obnoxious about it. I think the general hate was geared towards the decision and general hatred of LBJ. You can't expect a fanbase not to get excited about things like that.

I don't think Real is completley sane right now but honestly the picture wasn't neccessary and Lebron and Bosh have yet to win anything.

Who cares the picture was funny, people have been posting Jordan and Kobe anti big 3 pictures since last year....

• Owner

I'd have no problem with that. The Heat fans were very good about how we expressed ourselves about the free agent acquisitions.

The Heat were hated on not because of how the fans expressed themselves, but how the three players did. I would expect you (and anyone) to do the same thing if LeBron was on a team we didn't consider our favorite.

You guys could've blasted Drew for what he did in Game 4, and it would've been okay. Most of the Lakers fans did the same. Any criticism for what he did would be warranted. People were disgusted when they heard Jordan trash his HS teammate during his HOF speech.

Posters everywhere will sit and wait for the Lakers to lose a playoff series, all because they hate them winning anything. They proceed to take jabs at them when their fans are down, but once things change back, LA wins it all, and the world is back to normal, those that do it are silenced, or they claim the NBA is rigged.

People still use the rape allegations against Kobe. People still talk about the 2004 Finals. Kobe ran Shaq out? Kobe quit in Game 7 vs. the Suns? Phil's book?

Five years from now, for some reason, people will remember this Dallas sweep, and it'll be brought up over and over again. Who talks about the Heat getting swept after their 2006 championship? Not a single person. Kobe's legacy is damaged because he was swept after a title reign? How about Magic Johnson, who was swept after a title reign twice in his career? You had no idea that Jordan was swept twice in his career.

Sometimes, you have to start respecting what people do, in any event, sport or not. During last season's championship (or maybe it was 2009), I had to direct all of our Lakers fans to TLN, so they could celebrate without the bullshit that happens here. I had to direct OTR posters to another site.

I'm done talking about it.

Seemed like to me he was still in the mourning stage and lashing out. Oh well.

Who cares the picture was funny, people have been posting Jordan and Kobe anti big 3 pictures since last year....

Who cares if other people are doing it? Our community is supposed to built on maturity.

Anyways topic has been derailed enough. Great win Miami.