GM5: Boston at Miami (MIA 3-1)

Real Deal

• Owner

That missed Rodno layup and huge three-pointer were the demise of the Celtics last game. It sucked.

Those, and the fact that Garnett completely blacked out on the last play of regulation, and failed to set a screen for Pierce. Every NBA fan, player and coach knows that Pierce wanted to take it right and hit the jumper at the elbow.

Need to put it away tomorrow. We can't let them gain any confidence because they're still the Celtics. I think Wade has a big game at home and we close it out and hopefully rest up while ATL and Chicago kill each other.

We better close it out here. A Celtics win would mean a game 7 is highly likely....not too concerned though because Rondo isn't that great with his one arm, KG just pushes people around and doesn't score, and Ray Allen is not the pain in the ass he was during the regular season. So if we lose this game, its completely our fault.

How are there still a lot of tickets available to this game? :lol: .

Ah, the final attempt to hate on opposing fans when your team is against the ropes. Too bad we still sell more tickets and fill our arena more than Boston does.

Rondo has one arm, Garnett is on Pluto, Shaq is knocking on retirement's door, and a duo of Ray and Pierce aren't going to knock off the Heat.

Series over.

Couldn't have put it better. And this might as well be the last time the Celtics in the 'st round in the next 5 years.

How are there still a lot of tickets available to this game? :lol: .

Highly doubt it.....and there are always tickets available, just have fun in the nose bleed/standing room only section where its as good as watching the game on a 10 inch screen. All I know is its gonna be wild if we get out on fast break.

How did Kristic fumble that pass? At least he managed to recover and get to the stripe, but man, he was wide open under the hoop and the pass was right at his hands.

This game has absolutely no flow from what I have seen (last 4 minutes). It has basically been a free throw shooting contest.

LMFAO @ that "double foul". Wade got hit in the face, obviously deserved a foul there on the most illegal screen in NBA history.

Wade deserved the foul becuase he made absolutely no effort to get around the screen. He basically tried to run through Garnett and made no effort to get around him. I may be wrong on this, but it also looked like Wade was holding onto Garnett's midsection as well.

With that said, Garnett could've got himself a flagrant one or something like that for his forearm directed to Wade's head, but in a situation like that I'm kind of glad that they didn't overreact and just gave the double foul, which isn't something I say often as I think double fouls are, for the most part, ridiculous.

The Celtics didn't play well last game, plain and simple, but hopefully the refs don't hold their whistles on obvious travels that occur all came long on LeBron James, especially in crucial situations.

Absolutely pathetic. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

lol @ this video the second step is a hop step there is no 3 steps :lol: